Author Topic: I Went to the Trump Rally in Charleston, WV!  (Read 9696 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Re: I Went to the Trump Rally in Charleston, WV!
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2016, 04:50:09 am »
And you are a liar and a bigot yourself.

I think it's reasonable to have strong convictions and opinions.

However, your wording and tone come across as fingernails on a chalk board to this forum's culture and peace.

You end up sounding like, imho, a kind of angry alcoholic biker hell bent to be disagreeable and prickly toward everyone, regardless.

That doesn't contribute pleasantly to the atmosphere of the forum or a given thread.

I'm sure you are bright enough to adjust your wording and tone to something more in keeping with our culture here WITHOUT compromising anything important of your personality.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 05:02:05 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2016, 09:36:02 am »
I think it's reasonable to have strong convictions and opinions.

However, your wording and tone come across as fingernails on a chalk board to this forum's culture and peace.

You end up sounding like, imho, a kind of angry alcoholic biker hell bent to be disagreeable and prickly toward everyone, regardless.

That doesn't contribute pleasantly to the atmosphere of the forum or a given thread.

I'm sure you are bright enough to adjust your wording and tone to something more in keeping with our culture here WITHOUT compromising anything important of your personality.

And you sound a little full of yourself.  I am not a cog in yours,or anyone else's machine.

When attacked I will defend myself. Especially when attacked by some pompous ass playing what they think are clever word games attacking my character by calling me Anti-Semitic in order to promote their own shallow political viewpoint. High school ended many years ago for me. I don't play those games and I don't tolerate them.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 09:38:53 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Mod1

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2016, 10:19:03 am »
That's enough with the insults. Please move on to another subject, Quix and sneakypete.

Offline markomalley

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2016, 12:43:42 am »
Donald Trump, Party-Unity Edition:

Well, I can't really argue with any of that. Linda Gramnesty is an embarrassment.