Author Topic: 51 Families Sue Over School's Transgender Bathroom Policy - Christian Post  (Read 372 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
51 Families Sue Over School's Transgender Bathroom Policy

Some 51 families with children attending a high school in Illinois' Township High School District 211, filed a lawsuit Wednesday challenging a district policy that allows a transgender student to use facilities designated for females.

The policy, said a report from The Daily Signal, was mandated by the U.S. Department of Education to accommodate the transgender student, who was born male but identifies as a female.

Alliance Defending Freedom, a Christian legal aid group, is representing the parents and students, along with local support from lawyers at the Thomas More Society, according to the Signal.
Free Sign Up CP Newsletter!

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/51-families-sue-over-illinois-schools-transgender-bathroom-policy-163454/#pBabeYDWmgpacGEs.99

I hope they sue the devil out of them!

This is all so idiotic; boycotting North Carolina is another load of garbage too.

I don't know if it got posted, I see the Justice Department told NC their law was illegal too.

No more Springsteen and whomever else joins the boycott for me.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 04:12:29 am by TomSea »