Author Topic: Tow-Trucking Trump Supporter Refuses Service to Disabled Bernie Fan Stranded on Highway  (Read 2454 times)

Offline mirraflake

This site really needs a like button.

What this Tow Truck driver did was just one little inconsiderate and I would say ungodly and un-American act. But it is a reflection of what is happening in America.

Jonathan Cahn’s prophetic book The Harbinger has 22 chapters. For those not familiar with the book it was written as a fictional story to draw readers in– but very seriously reveals prophetic warnings from God that the USA as a Nation needs to stop straying further away from him, and return to our Judeo-Christian values.   With America’s Covenant with God made by George Washington at St. Paul’s church following his inauguration comes  consequences if we break that covenant.   As a result Ancient harbingers of judgment are now manifesting in America.
Cahn finished that book a couple of chapters too soon. Could have added Chapter 23. Democrats at the 2012 DNC Convention Deny God 3-times.  Chapter 24 Republicans at the 2016 RNC Convention nominate their own who denies the need for asking God's forgiveness. Finishing with Chapter 24, that explains why America is not mentioned in the Book of Revelation - our irrelevance on the world stage.  “God Sheds His Grace On Thee,  now God Sheds His Judgment On Thee.

Friends, is you think this was funny what this tow-truck driver did, and we need more of that, then I have to seriously wonder if you have lost sight of Judeo-Christian values, not knowing what they really mean anymore.

Offline Frank Cannon

What this Tow Truck driver did was just one little inconsiderate and I would say ungodly and un-American act. But it is a reflection of what is happening in America.

People treating other people like garbage is nothing new. It is as old as time itself. This happens everyday. The only reason this is news is because you have a poster child of the Left and a poster child of the Trump involved.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Spot on, Navy!

Though I also look at it as a degradation of chivalry.

A MAN does the job he says he'll do. He took the job - drove out, parked up, looked at the car. Went back on his word due to something I consider rather petty and stupid.
A MAN also doesn't leave a woman to fend for herself when she has specifically asked for help. (Unwanted help is a different tale).

A failure of a man in the total.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Spot on, Navy!

Though I also look at it as a degradation of chivalry.

A MAN does the job he says he'll do. He took the job - drove out, parked up, looked at the car. Went back on his word due to something I consider rather petty and stupid.
A MAN also doesn't leave a woman to fend for herself when she has specifically asked for help. (Unwanted help is a different tale).

A failure of a man in the total.

Thank you. This is just another small example of a larger degradation of society. I'm double disappointed this was coming from a so-called Conservative.

A man, and a Conservative, does the right thing because it is the right thing to do.