Author Topic: RNC Staff Told To Leave If They Can’t Get Behind Trump  (Read 4942 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
RNC Staff Told To Leave If They Can’t Get Behind Trump
« on: May 05, 2016, 06:27:19 pm »
Donald Trump is without a doubt the most polarizing presidential candidate we have seen in politics in several decades.

People love him or they hate him and there isn’t a lot of in between.

His battle with the RNC during the primary process was well documented but now that he is the nominee there is no choice but to unite.

Apparently, the RNC is behind him 100% to the point where they are telling staff that they need to find employment elsewhere if they don’t get behind Trump.

It’s not a great thing that the RNC is strong arming their staff but it is a good sign that the Republicans are starting to unite and Trump will absolutely need the full support and cooperation of the party apparatus if he is going to beat Hillary in November.

Reince Priebus came out this week and said that the Republican Party is going to change and he thinks that could be a good thing.

It will be fascinating to see how that takes shape.

http://www.youngcons.com/report-rnc-staff-told-to-leave-if-they-cant-get-behind-trump/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Relic

Re: RNC Staff Told To Leave If They Can’t Get Behind Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 06:30:16 pm »
Good!

Finally, the RNC does something that makes sense.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 06:34:24 pm »
Trump is going to lose.  He cannot unite the party, has no intention of uniting the party, and there are large swaths of the party that will never unite behind him no matter what.

When an organization has to force its employees not to badmouth the boss, that's a clear sign that the boss sucks.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 06:38:20 pm »
Trump is going to lose.  He cannot unite the party, has no intention of uniting the party, and there are large swaths of the party that will never unite behind him no matter what.

When an organization has to force its employees not to badmouth the boss, that's a clear sign that the boss sucks.

But, he is the boss. Shut up and deal with it, or get out.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 06:40:30 pm »
Good!

Finally, the RNC does something that makes sense.

How exactly does that make sense?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 06:41:42 pm »

"I'm sorry I ruined your New Orange Panther Party"

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2016, 06:43:50 pm »
How exactly does that make sense?

In the same way that if I'm running a business and someone is bad mouthing me to customers, that person hurts much more then they help.

If you aren't there to help the endeavor succeed, be gone.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2016, 06:44:24 pm »
But, he is the boss. Shut up and deal with it, or get out.

Or stay and sabotage.......

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 06:45:21 pm »
The RNC might take a lesson from TOS  's Freakaton. Attempting to force Conservatives to chose Trump didn't work out very well...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 06:51:32 pm by montanajoe »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2016, 06:46:41 pm »

"I'm sorry I ruined your New Orange Panther Party"

:silly:

Soooo stolen

Offline Relic

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2016, 06:47:19 pm »

Yes, that is what a coward would do. If I were in charge, and I will never be in charge, I'd dismiss quickly dismiss such people, as the opportunity arose.

It's entertaining to watch the moderate wing take on so many of the traits they have projected onto the rebellious wing.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2016, 06:49:38 pm »
Yes, that is what a coward would do. If I were in charge, and I will never be in charge, I'd dismiss quickly dismiss such people, as the opportunity arose.

It's entertaining to watch the moderate wing take on so many of the traits they have projected onto the rebellious wing.

I wouldn't work for a political party in the first place, so I don't give a damn about the RNC.

But Trump must be defeated and I'm all for doing everything lawful to keep him out of the White House.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2016, 06:50:12 pm »
Donald Trump is without a doubt the most polarizing presidential candidate we have seen in politics in several decades.

People love him or they hate him and there isn’t a lot of in between.

His battle with the RNC during the primary process was well documented but now that he is the nominee there is no choice but to unite.

Apparently, the RNC is behind him 100% to the point where they are telling staff that they need to find employment elsewhere if they don’t get behind Trump.

It’s not a great thing that the RNC is strong arming their staff but it is a good sign that the Republicans are starting to unite and Trump will absolutely need the full support and cooperation of the party apparatus if he is going to beat Hillary in November.

Reince Priebus came out this week and said that the Republican Party is going to change and he thinks that could be a good thing.

It will be fascinating to see how that takes shape.

http://www.youngcons.com/report-rnc-staff-told-to-leave-if-they-cant-get-behind-trump/

Except people wont quit.  They'll just work against the RNC from inside until they find something else.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2016, 06:52:45 pm »
Except people wont quit.  They'll just work against the RNC from inside until they find something else.

Of course.  And experienced operatives in the RNC will be hard to replace.

This is actually hilarious.  Having to threaten employees because the candidate is so hated.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 06:53:37 pm by sinkspur »

Offline Relic

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2016, 06:56:38 pm »
I wouldn't work for a political party in the first place, so I don't give a damn about the RNC.

But Trump must be defeated and I'm all for doing everything lawful to keep him out of the White House.

I'm no fan of Trump, but on this, I disagree. Trump is an unknown quantity. Hillary is well known, and quite evil.

At least with Trump, there is a chance that some good will come of electing him. With Hillary, there will be no good.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 06:59:33 pm »
I'm no fan of Trump, but on this, I disagree. Trump is an unknown quantity. Hillary is well known, and quite evil.

At least with Trump, there is a chance that some good will come of electing him. With Hillary, there will be no good.

I can't think of a single good thing Trump brings to the White HOuse.  He's crude, vulgar, insulting, ignorant, and immoral.  Those traits keep him from ever being fit for the Oval Office.

I won't vote for Hillary either.

Wingnut

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 07:05:07 pm »

When it comes to Trump you best remember There ain't no Coupe de Ville hiding at the bottom of his Cracker Jack box.
The man is a Turd.   You can't polish a turd.  You Flush it.

Offline Relic

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, 07:09:24 pm »
I can't think of a single good thing Trump brings to the White HOuse.  He's crude, vulgar, insulting, ignorant, and immoral.  Those traits keep him from ever being fit for the Oval Office.

I won't vote for Hillary either.

I think you're wrong, but it's your right to be wrong! :)

Offline Fantom

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2016, 07:10:03 pm »

Actually Scam Wow is either going to win big or lose big.

It depends on the loser class showing up.  Sanders democrats and meth heads as well as KKK types. Guess we are gona see.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 07:10:50 pm by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

A-Lert

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2016, 07:11:35 pm »

Trump will crush Clinton in a landslide victory. The demonrats are soiling themselves.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2016, 07:13:19 pm »

Is that a limp wrested Sig Heil?
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Wingnut

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2016, 07:22:56 pm »
Is that a limp wrested Sig Heil?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2016, 07:21:08 am »
Trump will crush Clinton in a landslide victory. The demonrats are soiling themselves.

Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2016, 07:31:51 am »
The Trumpidians here would shriek loud and long if this headline had been "RNC Staffers Told To Get Behind Cruz or Leave".

The same people on here that think "hey this is cool"...would poke fun and openly mock the DNC and the mouth breathers at DU when they are told "get in line or else".

Why is that acting fascist when the Dems do it but its "good business" when Donny does it?

A-Lert

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2016, 07:38:31 am »

Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.

Then you had better cut back on food consumption,  stop drinking, and get educated.