Archives > Radio Shows

The Glenn Beck Thread

(1/1)

TomSea:
Well, Glenn has certainly caught a lot of flack on excerpts I see in the news;

But listening this morning and the whole theme of the show seemed to be that Kasich made a deal with Trump and that Kasich was siphoning votes off of Cruz. Beck's reasoning was because Kasich withdrew just hours after Cruz.

And some Beck listener from Ohio towards the end of the 2nd hour went along with this.

This theory is totally wild speculation on Beck's part as far as I can see, maybe the Blaze has something.

TomSea:
Drudge running this headline from Breitbart that Beck got a suspension from Sirius XM's Patriot Channel 125:

--- Quote ---SiriusXM Announces Suspension of Glenn Beck over Brad Thor Interview Comments

--- Quote ---The suspension is in response to the interview Beck did with fiction author Brad Thor last Wednesday, in which Thor likened the GOP’s presumptive nominee Donald Trump to a South American-style dictator who would cause an “extinction-level event” for the country if elected. Thor then declared that in such a case, Congress would not be able to remove Trump from office by “legal means” through impeachment, so Thor asked “what patriot will step up and do that” if Trump oversteps his Constitutional restraints. Beck agreed with Thor’s assessment.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/05/31/siriusxm-announces-suspension-glenn-beck-brad-thor-interview-comments/

I'd think he'd still be on the regular radio stations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version