Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Question for the #NeverTrump people

<< < (10/10)

MACVSOG68:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on May 09, 2016, 05:51:32 pm ---Whatever... It always boils down to right and wrong, or the 'sweet spot' in a true compromise. Justifying otherwise is what becomes complex.

--- End quote ---

There will be many compromises to bring resolution to those issues.  They are all complex with very different roads to resolution.  Right and wrong are actually easy to say, not so easy to legislate.  Is there a right and wrong w/r to tax policy?  How about if you throw in spending, then add deficits, debt and jobs to the mix? There have been many attempts at resolving the overall immigration reform issues.  If you have simple right and wrong solutions to these and many other issues, let me know.  I'll write you in when I vote in November.   ^-^

Silver Pines:

--- Quote from: Sanguine on May 09, 2016, 06:09:51 pm ---A Cruz endorsement would make me rethink my support for Cruz.  After all of the incredibly ugly and untrue stuff, DT and his minions have thrown at Cruz, Cruz would have to be some kind of masochist to turn around and support DT.  Much as it has for Christie, Carson and Perry.

--- End quote ---

I agree with that.

M1078:
The only way I could want to vote for Trump even less would be if he picked Perry as his running mate.  Gov Good Hair is just another former democrat lying his way to whatever elected position he thinks he can get.  He called Trump "a cancer on the Republican party that needs to be excised" and now wants to be his VP?  What a hypocrite.

As far as Ted goes, I would think less of him if he endorses Trump.

I will never vote Trump, never vote Clinton, and never vote Bush for the rest of my life.  The biggest challenge for Texans is to get George P. Bush the hell out of our state.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version