Author Topic: The Cruz Crew Jumps on the Trump Train to Unite Against Hillary  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Mechanicos

The Cruz Crew Jumps on the Trump Train to Unite Against Hillary
It’s been about twenty-four hours since Ted Cruz gracefully ended his bid for the White House. Many Cruz Crew patriots are already jumping on the Trump Train.

Trump may not be their first choice, but he’s certainly a better choice than Crooked Hillary. Those of us who have been on the Trump Train are confident that the new Cruzer’s will come to admire Trump as much as we do.

https://twitter.com/1717mikeo/status/727665121691090945

As a #Cruz supporter can I vote for #Trump? Yes–I'm more comfortable supporting Trump than I was voting for McCain or Romney. #beathillary

— Travis Cook (@RealTravisCook) May 4, 2016

My fellow #Cruzers, with tears in my eyes, I respectfully ask you to join me on the #TrumpTrain.. We have America to save yet, from #Hillary

— David Higgins (@dhiggins63) May 4, 2016

We warmly welcome all new Trump supporters to the family! Now, let’s hug and make up so we can beat the snot out of Hillary!
http://truthfeed.com/?p=1338
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Mechanicos

Re: The Cruz Crew Jumps on the Trump Train to Unite Against Hillary
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 12:39:05 pm »
Hillary is a Known Destroyer of America. The choice is clear.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 12:42:30 pm »
Well, that is certainly their choice.  I for one cannot support Trump.  There has been rumor that Trump is thinking about Cruz as his VP, if Cruz makes that decision I will support and stand with Cruz ... however, I cannot support Trump as an individual.

#NeverTrump
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 12:45:06 pm »

*yawn*

You've reduced yourself to re-posting sketchy BS propaganda from ToS with no credible sources.

Sad.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 12:47:00 pm »
Oh yeah, there's that obscure blog I've seen posted everywhere this morning citing just THREE Tweets from people I have never heard of before, and claiming that as unassailable truth that hordes of Cruz supporters are jumping on the Trump Train.

:bs:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 01:12:33 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 12:55:55 pm »
Well, that is certainly their choice.  I for one cannot support Trump.  There has been rumor that Trump is thinking about Cruz as his VP, if Cruz makes that decision I will support and stand with Cruz ... however, I cannot support Trump as an individual.

#NeverTrump

Trump could put St. Peter on the ticket as his VP and I still wouldn't support him. 

#NeverTrump.  Ever.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2016, 12:56:47 pm »

Anecdotal tweets are meaningless.  No "Cruz crew" has jumped on any Trump train.  And it's likely most of them won't.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2016, 12:59:00 pm »
Anecdotal tweets are meaningless.  No "Cruz crew" has jumped on any Trump train.  And it's likely most of them won't.

Agreed
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 01:05:11 pm »
Help us all out here. Who IS Amy Moreno? I would not post an article before I had at least some idea of my source.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2016, 01:10:46 pm »
I'm waiting to hear from Cruz himself...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2016, 01:14:14 pm »

Hear hear

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2016, 01:17:25 pm »
Oh yeah, there's that obscure blog I've seen posted everywhere this morning citing just THREE Tweets from people I have never heard of before, and claiming that as unassailable truth that hordes of Cruz supporters are jumping on the Trump Train.

:bs:
On this site is a poll showing 61 percent of Cruz people supporting Trump and only 13 percent who will support Hillary.
When over 2/3rds move to Trump, you become the outlier.

Offline verga

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2016, 01:19:34 pm »
The only way I could pull the lever for tRump is for either Cruz or Newt to be VP.

If Newt is running as VP then Cruz as SCOTUS or AG promising to prosecute sHrillary.
Anything else is a nonstarter for me.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2016, 01:22:28 pm »
On this site is a poll showing 61 percent of Cruz people supporting Trump and only 13 percent who will support Hillary.

Linkage is our friend.

61 + 13 = 74

100-74 = 26

26% have not moved to Trump or Hillary per what you reported about a poll.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 01:23:19 pm by don-o »

Offline washi

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2016, 01:26:07 pm »
Those of us who have been on the Trump Train are confident that the new Cruzer’s will come to admire Trump as much as we do.

There's no effing chance.

I'll vote for him because he's a better choice than hillary, but that's an incredibly low bar.

Admire? It will never happen. He's a dishonest, bully, dirtbag.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 01:26:42 pm by washi »
Any organization not explicitly conservative will turn liberal over time.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 01:34:54 pm »
Linkage is our friend.

61 + 13 = 74

100-74 = 26

26% have not moved to Trump or Hillary per what you reported about a poll.
I did not list the rational undecideds since they are in the poll.
Reason is not strong when the emotions are driving the dialog and they are right now with the fervent Cruz supporters who have not accepted hes out of the running yet.

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 02:04:17 pm »

And the logical fallacy raises its ugly head yet again.  Not supporting Trump is not the same thing as supporting Clinton and someone who says otherwise is trying to use that old liberal standby of collective guilt. 

Up until this year I was pretty much a party guy; but this year the party left me.  The same appears to go for a number of other people here such as Once-ler and Navycando: party stalwarts whom the party has abandoned. 

If the party nominated Clinton, then clearly nobody here would vote for her despite the fact that she was the party's nominee.  Similarly, if David Duke were the party's nominee, I hope that nobody here would vote for him just because he was the party's nominee.  The point is not that Trump is necessarily a Clinton or a Duke, but that there is definitely a point at which most members of the party, including stalwarts, would not vote for the nominee simply because that person was the nominee. 

For a lot of us, that point has been reached.  We have given the party a lot of leeway in terms of who it nominated, but we are not spineless and we are not sheep and we will not be pushed past the part of our principles.  Donald Trump is beyond the pale.

For many of us, such as myself, we see no significant difference between Trump and Clinton.  Both are liberals and both will in general end up with the same sorts of policies and the same sorts of nominees; the only difference will be how they get there.  Clinton will get there forthrightly and will say it was her intention to get there.  Trump will sidle into it and will claim that pragmatism or the exigencies of circumstance forced him to go there.  But they will both end up at the same point. 

How do I know?   Because I lived in NYC during the entire reign of mayor Bloomberg, who was also an alleged republican from NYC.  There are precious few differences and substantial similarities between Bloomberg and Trump.  Both are republicans of convenience who magically and without any obvious philosophical reasons, suddenly morphed into republicans just before starting their campaigns.  We know that Bloomberg did so because he wanted to be mayor, did not want to wait in line at the DNC for his turn, and knew that the NYC republicans were so desperate for a nominee that they would have nominated a ham sandwich if given the opportunity.  We know that they are both big businessmen who made fortunes with eponymous businesses in the crony capitalist environment of NYC.  We know that they have both espoused liberal views and policy preferences in the past.

In short, there are so many salient similarities that Bloomberg is a most reliable guide to what a President Trump would most likely do.  And that guidance does not look good.  Bloomberg was, and is, an implacable foe of the Second Amendment.  Bloomberg was, and is, an advocate for the growth of the nanny state, including all manner of interference in the lives of individuals "for their own good."  Michael Bloomberg was and is a climate change cultist and as mayor put into place a half-assed set of bicycle lanes that have created serious conflicts between bicycles and pedestrians (disclosure: I was hit twice by bicycles while using the cross walk to cross a bicycle lane because the riders simply chose to ignore the traffic lights; one of them even had the chutzpah to blame me for the accident).  All in the name of the climate change religion. 

Keep in mind, none of these things were blatantly apparent when Bloomberg was running for mayor; the clues were there however.

And now Trump is running exactly the same course.  In fact, he's already showing off his true liberalism with his comment that he's in favor of raising the minimum wage.

So no, based on all of the evidence available to me, I see no real difference between Clinton and Trump because I see no difference between Trump and Bloomberg and Bloomberg definitely acted more or less as Clinton has, and will, act. 

The equivalence is easy to state:  Trump = Bloomberg; Bloomberg = Clinton; therefore, Trump = Clinton

I won't vote for Clinton and since i have very good reasons for believing that Trump is indistinguishable from Clinton where it matters, I won't vote for Trump.  QED

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, 02:06:39 pm »

So you're citing a completely subjective poll on this forum as proof of a national trend?  Really?   :silly:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2016, 02:10:30 pm »
I love how desperate the Trumpettes are to win #NeverTrump's approval, all while failing to understand the simple definition of the word "never."

They picked a turd. Something in the back of their head is telling them they picked a turd. They think that if #NeverTrump suddenly capitulates, it will somehow validate their choice of turds. So they bang away constantly with this steady stream of BS in attempt to say, "See? Everyone is doing it!"

It's kind of like the way the homosexual agenda crew tries to normalize their choice by injecting it into everything. They will not be happy until everyone accepts their choice, and if you don't - well, that's because you are a BAD PERSON!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2016, 02:11:03 pm »
 Those of us who have been on the Trump Train are confident that the new Cruzer’s will come to admire Trump as much as we do.

[/quote]
Just because all you tRump dogs are happy slurping up tRump anti-freeze sure doesn't mean those of us that actually gave a damn about honor and truth are so willing to hop aboard the rapidly left turning tRump train.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2016, 02:12:30 pm »
:amen:
I cannot support a hateful crude NY liberal who cannot speak in full sentences and has used leftist tactics to malign his competitors. Watch for the Epic Fail in the debates against the corrupt but articulate Hitlery. And when he picks Kim Kardashian or "Caitlyn" Jenner as his VP, look out below.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2016, 02:14:48 pm »
I did not list the rational undecideds since they are in the poll.
Reason is not strong when the emotions are driving the dialog and they are right now with the fervent Cruz supporters who have not accepted hes out of the running yet.
No emotion- just strong Constitutional Principles not shared by Trump who has no acquaintance with separation of powers, the Enumerated Powers and the Tenth Amendment.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2016, 02:24:52 pm »
I'd have to call Beck a close confident of Cruz,

GB's show this morning has some conspiracy theory lacking credibility that Kasich was helping Trump, Cruz drops out, Kasich drops out hours after. Beck was saying Kasich was getting Cruz votes, again, in error. BUT after all this, GB was saying Cruz should un-suspend his campaign.

Just had to toss that in, I'm no faithful Beck-listener but sometimes I will turn it on.

Offline washi

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2016, 04:04:36 pm »
They picked a turd. Something in the back of their head is telling them they picked a turd. They think that if #NeverTrump suddenly capitulates, it will somehow validate their choice of turds. So they bang away constantly with this steady stream of BS in attempt to say, "See? Everyone is doing it!"
Nailed it.
"Everyone is doing it" is the reason they picked Trump in the first place. They'd rather be with the bully on the school yard, not the debate team captain.
Any organization not explicitly conservative will turn liberal over time.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2016, 10:50:47 pm »

It's kind of like the way the homosexual agenda crew tries to normalize their choice by injecting it into everything. They will not be happy until everyone accepts their choice, and if you don't - well, that's because you are a BAD PERSON!

Sort of off topic, but I am massively happy to see another who understands this simple fact.  When I explain this to people they seem unable to grasp it. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.