Author Topic: Clinton double digits ahead of Trump in the polls  (Read 485 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Clinton double digits ahead of Trump in the polls
« on: May 05, 2016, 04:56:40 am »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/05/04/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-cnn-poll/83929258/

Get use to it.  We have known this for a very long time.  Trump cannot beat Hillary.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline raml

Re: Clinton double digits ahead of Trump in the polls
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 05:04:14 am »
Oh yes he will. You and your polls have been wrong all along and this is way to soon for polls to mean anything. Plus there are polls all over the place and they put them pretty darn close. Grow up anti Trumpers you know nothing about anything.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 05:27:36 am »
Oh yes he will. You and your polls have been wrong all along and this is way to soon for polls to mean anything. Plus there are polls all over the place and they put them pretty darn close. Grow up anti Trumpers you know nothing about anything.

I think the polls have been pretty good so far.  When they said Trump would win over Cruz he did.  The grow up comment is unnecessary.  But since you said it I will tell you to grow a brain.  You chose your candidate knowing what the predictions would be in a general.  I think many Trump people are going to see that their train has run out of steam.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 09:18:56 am »

Trumpettes would be squealing in ecstasy if this poll showed Trump (who lives, eats and breathes polls) ahead.  As for that Rasmussen poll, apparently you missed the fact 25% in each
party indicated they may vote third party or stay home altogether.  The democrat support for Hillary will increase over time, because at election time, the dems come home to their party.  Republicans don't feel nearly the same allegiance to Trump.  As such, he will be crushed by monumental proportions in the general election.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 09:20:50 am by ScottinVA »

Offline elhombrelibre

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 09:25:36 am »
I think the polls have been pretty good so far.  When they said Trump would win over Cruz he did.  The grow up comment is unnecessary.  But since you said it I will tell you to grow a brain.  You chose your candidate knowing what the predictions would be in a general.  I think many Trump people are going to see that their train has run out of steam.

Well said.  Trump and his supporters cheer polls when they show him winning and claim it's a conspiracy when they don't.  They claim Trump is unstoppable when he's ahead in a poll, and they claim polls are not fair or right when they don't show him ahead.   The truth is that the Democrats have taken 19 of our most populous states in six of our last elections.  They need only Florida to win.  Trump and his Faustian Pact supporters think they can rely on the lumpenproletariat to rescue him because they share Trump's contempt for the voter.  Not going to happen.

Offline elhombrelibre

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 09:28:24 am »
Trumpettes would be squealing in ecstasy if this poll showed Trump (who lives, eats and breathes polls) ahead.  As for that Rasmussen poll, apparently you missed the fact 25% in each
party indicated they may vote third party or stay home altogether.  The democrat support for Hillary will increase over time, because at election time, the dems come home to their party.  Republicans don't feel nearly the same allegiance to Trump.  As such, he will be crushed by monumental proportions in the general election.

Trump's personal attacks, to include the family members of other Republican candidates, his over-the-top nastiness, his self-evident character flaws, and his vile statements about others doom him as a unity candidate.  He's too far gone to rally around.  Bill Clinton's advice for him to run was brilliant for the Democrats.  Recent Democrat Trump used his scorn for Republicans and conservatives to win.  Let him now win without the support of the majority of Republicans. 

Offline outofsalt

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2016, 09:35:53 am »
I was 100% for Cruz.  Donated ten minutes after he announced.  Voted for him in the primaries.
I think Trump is a scam, but, I will vote for him because this is the one instance in my life where the devil you know is not better than the devil you don't.
I will pray for our nation and for Mr. Trump to prevail and do the right thing.  I'm certain Hillary won't.
As for polls, I lie any time I'm polled, junk science meant to drive opinion not reflect it.