Author Topic: Bush 41 and 43 REFUSE to endorse Trump: Former Presidents join a growing list of top Republicans who will not back their party's presumptive nominee  (Read 1772 times)

Offline bilo

It shouldn't have surprised you.  The trumpers on FR are total kool-aid drinkers and zombies.  Now, after criticizing Cruz for fund raising, they are all over Donald's announcement that he will fund raise.... many of them gleefully signing up for monthly or daily support. 

One thing that scares me about Trump, besides his own character, is the hold he has over his supporters.  It is not normal.

It's a good observation. Reagan had it right TRUST BUT VERIFY. Trump keeps talking out of both sides of his mouth and followers aren't concerned about it. He condemns Cruz's wife for working at Goldman Saks and now he highers a finance manager who worked at Goldman Saks. He says he's opposed to raising the minimum wage and now he's for it. He says he's self funding his campaign and he never was, (he lent the money with interest to the campaign and will be reimbursed with federal funds and donations). He says he won't take donations and now he is. The guy is a con man. He has no integrity.

Both Bush 41 & 43 had integrity.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Paladin

"Only 40% of the primary vote is apparently in Trump's GOP.  The other GOP did not vote for him, and a significant chunk won't vote for him in the fall. We are going to kick Trump to the curb in November and Trumpism will be dead."

"Come 2020, "Trump's GOP" will be no more relevant than the American Independence Party.   The alt-right can and will be kicked to the curb."

"In September 2015, writer and statistician Nate Silver urged people to "calm down" about the possibility of Donald Trump winning the Republican presidential nomination.

Two months later, he wrote that the media should "stop freaking out about Donald Trump's polls" and that Trump's odds were "higher than 0 but (considerably) less than 20 percent."
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
You are aware that these two former Presidents have much lower negatives then Trump? Bush 43 is generally well respected by the public.

Bet Trump would beat 'em both in an election now.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!