Author Topic: SHOCK poll shows where Cruz and Kasich’s supporters will go now that they’re out…  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Mechanicos

SHOCK poll shows where Cruz and Kasich’s supporters will go now that they’re out…
rump is the presumed nominee, and his fiercest critics on the right haven’t budged. Trump is quite distinguished from who he was running against in a number of ways, and he may face a challenge in converting their supporters to his side before November.

A new poll from Morning Consult found:

Sixty-two percent of Cruz supporters say they would support Trump against Clinton, while 13 percent say they would back Clinton. Twenty-five percent of Cruz supporters said they don’t know or had no opinion on whom they’d support in a Clinton and Trump matchup.

trump1

And here’s Trump’s favorability among supporters of the other candidates:

trump2

The good news? Hillary Clinton also practically locked in the nomination last night — and most of Bernie’s supporters would never vote for her (30%, according to one estimate).

http://www.allenbwest.com/analytical-economist/shock-poll-shows-where-cruz-and-kasichs-supporters-will-go-now-that-theyre-out
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

A-Lert

13 percent say they would back Clinton.

:wtf!: ***suicide***

Offline Frank Cannon

:huh?:

Yeah. We got a quality posting here don't we.

Offline Mechanicos

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Frank Cannon

5% of Donny's supporters have an unfavorable opinion or no opinion at all of their own candidate. That has to be a new record.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
... while 13 percent say they would back Clinton.

The shite for brains contingent.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ben was just too soft spoken, great guy, genius but lacked the fire in the belly OR at least, it didn't show.

Offline sinkspur

Think about it.  Does anybody really think Bernie supporters would gravitate to Trump, who advocates killing innocent women and children and is the essence of a crony capitalist?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Fantom

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

Your own pathetic candidate thinks Hitlary is great. Here is an interview from AFTER Benghazi....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvrXrbQIDi0

Offline Fantom

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Ben was just too soft spoken, great guy, genius but lacked the fire in the belly OR at least, it didn't show.

I know he's a neurosurgeon and everything but are we really sure he didn't just dig into someone's skull at random and manage to somehow chop these siamese twins apart by complete accident? Kinda like Fonzie bumping the record player?

Offline Frank Cannon

I know he's a neurosurgeon and everything but are we really sure he didn't just dig into someone's skull at random and manage to somehow chop these siamese twins apart by complete accident? Kinda like Fonzie bumping the record player?

Ayyyyyyyyy

A-Lert

The shite for brains contingent.

One is even foolish enough to advertise he's voting for the vile witch.  :silly:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
One is even foolish enough to advertise he's voting for the vile witch.  :silly:

Internet playtime.  Attention seeking, since long before Trump came along.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 03:59:18 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

geronl

Rapist Trump builds friendships with 13 year old girls allegedly

from now on we should call him Rapist Trump, it's a whole lot more honest than "Lyin' Ted" ever was.

Trump, I will go to NYC once in my life, to piss on his grave.

A-Lert

Internet playtime.  Attention seeking, since long before Trump came along.

Okay, thanks. I see another one accusing Trump of rape.

Offline LonestarDream

38% of Cruz supporters walk.  Levin was saying it could be as high at 71%

Trump has some wood to chop.  I guess that is why Cruz is being floated for VP or AG.

Think Christie would be better at prosecuting Hillary!
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Yep politics as usual.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Paladin

Think about it.  Does anybody really think Bernie supporters would gravitate to Trump, who advocates killing innocent women and children and is the essence of a crony capitalist?

Somehow sinkspur you forgot to mention he's also the presumptive GOP nominee for President.

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

That's so disgusting!  Did you see her eating that yuge banana sundae?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
Trump voters
Reckon that Fabulous Trump Train is going to stay on the tracks with the coming hard left turns coming, a couple a s early as  today?

Trumpets beginning to catch a drift of "Be careful of what you wish for"?

Offline Fantom

Reckon that Fabulous Trump Train is going to stay on the tracks with the coming hard left turns coming, a couple a s early as  today?

Trumpets beginning to catch a drift of "Be careful of what you wish for"?

In the shameful madness ... of the trumpalocative breath.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Henry Noel

It's like a dog that can do simple algebra. Impressive, but he's not going to be doing rocket science.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!