Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Are there any wedge issues you would be okay with the party abandoning for the sake of victory?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Timber Rattler:
No.  No more compromise, ESPECIALLY on social issues. 

I guess you didn't see the thread where the LGBT mafia is demanding that Disney make Elsa in the Frozen sequel a lesbo...?  And also where the DoJ is now threatening to cut off federal education funds to North Carolina because of its new law banning deviants from women's bathrooms.

Dexter:

--- Quote from: Timber Rattler on May 05, 2016, 12:26:19 pm ---No.  No more compromise, ESPECIALLY on social issues. 

I guess you didn't see the thread where the LGBT mafia is demanding that Disney make Elsa in the Frozen sequel a lesbo...?  And also where the DoJ is now threatening to cut off federal education funds to North Carolina because of its new law banning deviants from women's bathrooms.

--- End quote ---

The left has been winning the social war for decades. Public opinions have shifted, and at this point social conservatism is a detriment to the party. Conservatives will either adapt and move forward or be stubborn and fade into obscurity.

txradioguy:

--- Quote from: Timber Rattler on May 05, 2016, 12:26:19 pm ---No.  No more compromise, ESPECIALLY on social issues. 

--- End quote ---

Always amazes me how the people that say "shut up aout the social issues focus on the economy and immigration control"...fail to realize how something like abortion on demand is tied to both the economy and the increase in illegal immigration.

txradioguy:

--- Quote from: Dexter on May 05, 2016, 12:55:30 pm ---The left has been winning the social war for decades. Public opinions have shifted, and at this point social conservatism is a detriment to the party. Conservatives will either adapt and move forward or be stubborn and fade into obscurity.

--- End quote ---

They are winning because too many people say we should rbing up the social issues and concentrate on fixing the economy.

I'll remind you that Reagan won two landslide victories for President with a focus on social issues.

Dexter:

--- Quote from: txradioguy on May 05, 2016, 12:57:53 pm ---I'll remind you that Reagan won two landslide victories for President with a focus on social issues.

--- End quote ---

35 years ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version