Author Topic: Here’s What We Know About A Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton General Election  (Read 4296 times)

Offline sinkspur

I certainly hope that Trump woos Hispanic voters. Most Hispanics are native born citizens, with the same concerns of the rest of our citizens. In California and Texas, the two most populous states, they comprise 37% of the population.

A great many of them are just as pissed about illegal immigration, weak economy, as anybody else. Last week in Costa Mesa, there were more Hispanic Trump supporters inside the venue, than the young Marxist inspired thugs outside waving their Mexican flags.

No Republican candidate has come close to Bush's win of 44% of Hispanics in 2004.

Trump currently has 16% Hispanic support. It appears that they're pissed, but not for the reasons you cite.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

Yes Yes what to do what to do...... 

This presidential race will be pitting two left leaning liberals against each other both who could give a tinkers damn about the Constitution or the peoples freedoms and only interested in their own self interest and POWER.

Yes Yes what to do what to do......

You know what Hillary Clinton thinks of the 2nd Amendment, don't you? 

National Border Patrol Council, largest border patrol union in U.S. endorses Donald Trump (first presidential endorsement in history)[184]

Offline eartick

You know what Hillary Clinton thinks of the 2nd Amendment, don't you? 

National Border Patrol Council, largest border patrol union in U.S. endorses Donald Trump (first presidential endorsement in history)[184]

UNION Endorsements sends up ALL kinds of red flags for me.....  Good bye great and wonderful wall or even a half a$$ decent fence. 

Gotta keep all those UNION CBP Agents employed.

And as far as Her Thighness trying to take my guns all I can say is, "Come And Take it".  The Biotch will start shots that will be heard all across this once great nation.  There are not enough LEO, military or UN blue hats in the world to take our weapons. 

Bring it biotch.
Spent 9 years with buds on the border----a wall will not stop illegals.

Only Citizens armed to the teeth will stop this illegal invasion.