Author Topic: Rush: A Campaign Week of Total Insanity  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: A Campaign Week of Total Insanity
« on: May 03, 2016, 07:00:11 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/05/03/a_campaign_week_of_total_insanity

A Campaign Week of Total Insanity
May 03, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  That's the Love Rollercoaster, that's the Ohio Players.  Never forget the first time somebody, what does that mean, Love Rollercoaster?  A 14-year-old was asking, it's back in the days when 14-year-olds didn't know that.  (laughing)

So let's recount this.  What started this week... However you want to characterize the week: The Week of Insanity, The Week of the Crazies, The Week of the Unbelievable.  It started... Here we are. This is a presidential campaign, a presidential primary campaign.  Now, it's hard to pick a starting point when all this lunacy actually began. But the latest round of it, the starting point has to be the august former Speaker of the House, a Republican, being interviewed by the professor of history emeritus at Stanford University, suggesting that Ted Cruz is Lucifer, Satan, the devil, El Diablo.

And he's the most miserable son of a b-i-itch, Boehner said, he ever had to work with, even though he never did work with him.  The media lapped that up like a dog that hadn't had any water in a week. They just slurped that up and started running with it and couldn't be happier, 'cause a Republican had called Ted Cruz "Lucifer" and the devil.  And it just descended from there.  And a series of things that just seem unbelievable.

Carly Fiorina slipping off the stage and Trump saying, "Boy, Cruz is not even enough of a man to catch her and save her.  I would have saved her!  If Carly Fiorina been my running mate and fell the stage, I'd have dropped everything and gone and get her.  Cruz just looked at her.  What a guy." And then Heidi Cruz had to deal with this Zodiac Killer allegation about her husband who wasn't even born when the Zodiac killing was Zodiac Killing.  And then Ted Cruz father alleged by the National Enquirer to have been in consultation with Lee Harvey Oswald prior...

This is not insignificant stuff, and it's happening in a presidential campaign, presidential primary, all leading up to the vote today in Indiana.  Oh!  Oh.! And I forgot.  This 10-year-old kid in the audience yelling to Ted Cruz, "You suck!"  And there's Cruz politely responding to the young lad and saying what was true 25 years ago, "Young man, young people are to be respectful of their elders."  But today that kind of stated is laughed at and hooted and hollered at to the point of ridicule.

Because most liberals today use their kids to advance their perverted ideas of politics.  Where's the audio sound bite?  I think it's number 25.  Let me see if I can find it here.  I had it ready to go yesterday and didn't get to it.  Yes.  Let me set this up.  This was in Fort Wayne, Indiana.  This was aimed at Trump.  It was during protests outside a Trump campaign event, a group of Hispanic children between eight and 12 and some adults were seen holding signs supporting Bernie Sanders.  They were slamming Trump.

Eight to 12-year-old kids were flipping Trump off with the middle finger, shouting expletives -- the F-bomb -- at cars full of Trump supporters as they drove to the Trump rally, eight to 12-year-olds, and they're dressed up as Mexicans, some were wearing sombreros bigger than they are, all encouraged by their parents.  They're eight to twelve. They had to be there with the permission of their parents.  Somebody had to drive them there. Somebody had to allow them to dress up this way.  Liberals even use their kids to advance their corrupt notion of politics.

So here's how that sounded...

CHILDREN: (profane anger)

RUSH: That was all in Spanish.  Every bleep that you heard was the F-word out of the mouths of eight to 12-year-olds. "F you! F you!" I mean, these guys obviously having been influenced by our current secretary of state, the haughty John Kerry, who once served in Vietnam.  All this is happening in the context of a presidential campaign.  Then we have the Republican consultant class beginning to point fingers at everybody, explaining, "How did this all happen? What was the breakdown? Where did it go wrong?"

You heard Mike Murphy made the point, "Well, donors had nowhere to go. We had a lunatic over here; we had a lunatic over there. Cruz is a lunatic, and Trump's a lunatic and donors didn't know where to go. The donors didn't have a choice."  So you see the donors and the consultants, they determine the direction of the party. The consultant chooses. Candidates have to be a commodity here.  But you notice as the consultants point fingers of blame they never point fingers at themselves.

They don't seem to understand that they advised the party right into being primed for Trump.  I mean, they're the ones advising the party to go along with amnesty.  They're the ones advising the party to drop social issues.  They're the...  I'm just tell you something, you Republicans. I'm gonna tell you what. I've told you this for 25 years; I'm gonna tell you again.  You may hate the social issues. You may hate that your wives nag you about it.

You may be embarrassed to go to conventions with religious people or social issue-oriented people. But you can't win the White House without them.  You have never been able to win because they are anywhere from 24 to 28 million votes, and you cannot win without 'em.  Now, we've gotten to the point now where I think the Republican Party would be content to lose for as long as it takes to get rid of conservatives and get the social movement people out of the Republican Party.

I mean, for crying out loud, George Will's writing a column suggesting the objective of all Republicans is to keep Trump out of the White House.  George Will in his column actually suggested that the objective here is for Hillary Clinton to win all 50 states. If Trump's the nominee, the job of Republicans is to vote and make sure he doesn't get to the White House.  And that will set the stage he said for Ben Sasse in four years.  Keep Trump out and Ben Sasse can win.

People don't have four years to wait! That's the problem.  People do not have four years.  Four more years of this, and a lot of people think it's irretrievable, and that's what they don't get.

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34