Author Topic: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin  (Read 19837 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin
« Reply #250 on: May 03, 2016, 11:30:26 pm »
Nobody that I truly believe in has a chance of being president in November. With that in mind I'll take the guy that might at least do some damage to our corrupt system.

Well, they don't have a chance of winning of you support someone else!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #251 on: May 03, 2016, 11:31:01 pm »
Nobody that I truly believe in has a chance of being president in November. With that in mind I'll take the guy that might at least do some damage to our corrupt system.

Like Trump, you are a very angry man.  It's never a good thing to make important decisions when angry.  Anger is also not sustainable for long periods of time.

Sides are being taken as we speak.   I suspect this forum is going to be divided for the next six months.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #252 on: May 03, 2016, 11:32:14 pm »
It's time for the Trumpkins to go give obeisance to their organ grinder.  This is as close to the presidency as their boy is going to get.

Indeed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #253 on: May 03, 2016, 11:33:15 pm »
Like Trump, you are a very angry man.  It's never a good thing to make important decisions when angry.  Anger is also not sustainable for long periods of time.

Sides are being taken as we speak.   I suspect this forum is going to be divided for the next six months.

You're right; I am angry.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump
« Reply #254 on: May 03, 2016, 11:33:39 pm »
I support Donald because I think he can do damage to the status quo. He's wild and unpredictable, and I want to see what happens when he's unleashed. To support somebody like Cruz I'd have to trust him, and I don't.

If one is going to be an anarchist then don't dick around about it. Support a Hillary presidency. Give Obama a third term. Then we can see real change to the status quo.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #255 on: May 03, 2016, 11:36:56 pm »
Ah, but you're neglecting to consider that by the same logic, our refusal to vote for Hillary means that we're actually enabling Trump.  So you can't blame us if he doesn't win.

Chew on that for awhile.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #256 on: May 03, 2016, 11:42:28 pm »
Look guyz.....I thought I'd peek in here to see what's worth eleven pages on a day when Donald J. Trump takes Indiana in a landslide.

What a bunch of crap!   

Lot of anger coming from your side @sinkspur  ....better get a handle on them!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #257 on: May 03, 2016, 11:45:11 pm »
 GARY JOHNSON  2016!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #258 on: May 03, 2016, 11:52:22 pm »
This I think answers the question why?  I caught Ann Coulter on the radio on the drive home, and she was asked by Hannity this question. What do you say to people who say Trump is not conservative? Instead of arguing that he was a conservative, she answered it this way.  "I don't care about conservitizm, I care about America."    That is it in a nutshell. We have sold our National  soul, our conservative values, our Christian values...for Power. It does not matter to his voters if he is a conservative or not. Conservatism dies today.

George Washington just after his inauguration, went  to St Pauls Church and prayed with others and read scriptures for hours. Then made a covenant with God, only the 2nd country in history to do so.  That covenant has been broken.

Amen and AMEN!

Thank you, President Washington, but the dream is done...... 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

A-Lert

« Reply #259 on: May 03, 2016, 11:54:17 pm »
No.  I'm not talking about Hillary.  I will not vote FOR a person I don't respect so he can win over another person I don't respect.

So who is your respectable choice? What is respectable about forked-tongued politicians of any stripe?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #260 on: May 03, 2016, 11:58:31 pm »
Look guyz.....I thought I'd peek in here to see what's worth eleven pages on a day when Donald J. Trump takes Indiana in a landslide.

What a bunch of crap!   

Lot of anger coming from your side @sinkspur  ....better get a handle on them!    :laugh:

Anger created the Trump phenomenon.  And it's going to destroy what's left of this country.

Thanks for supporting a guy based solely on anger.  America won't survive.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2016, 12:03:43 am »
If one is going to be an anarchist then don't dick around about it. Support a Hillary presidency. Give Obama a third term. Then we can see real change to the status quo.

Or they could move to a third world country and see what corruption really looks like.  Most of those places have a degenerate like Trump in charge.

Trumpism will fail here because most people are not angry.  Certainly not angry enough to "roll the dice" and risk everything.  Despite our problems, life is good.

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump
« Reply #262 on: May 04, 2016, 12:11:22 am »
Or they could move to a third world country and see what corruption really looks like.  Most of those places have a degenerate like Trump in charge.

Trumpism will fail here because most people are not angry.  Certainly not angry enough to "roll the dice" and risk everything.  Despite our problems, life is good.

Amen to that. If I were a Trump supporter I'd have to get on a conference call each morning to see who I'm pissed at today. And most people just can't be bothered.

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump
« Reply #263 on: May 04, 2016, 12:32:30 am »
There's nothing wrong with anger as long as it is intelligently directed and focused.  But this is just lashing out without any kind of strategy at all. 

Don't like the leadership of the GOP?  Great - then run for local party offices, or have candidates run for local, state, and federal elective offices.  But the Trump movement has none of that.  It's just one guy, and unless you give him a whole lot of like-minded people to work with in office, he has little hope of achieving anything more than transitory change.

I hate to generalize, but a lot of his support seems to be people who don't really understand how government actually works.  They think Executive Orders are a magic bullet, that Trump can fire party officials at will if he wins the election,and that career pols in Congress are just going to whimper in acquiescence when facing a "real  man" like Trump.

But that's more of an adolescent fantasy than reality.

Exactly. And what is Trump going to do about the careerist liberals in the State department, DOJ and the various other executive departments? We thought Bush had it bad with those subverting him in the CIA. Oh! But wait! Trump is going to rein in the federal government and they are going to do his bidding. Instead of what should be done and removing them from power altogether which is Cruz' plan.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:34:32 am by The Jackal »

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #264 on: May 04, 2016, 12:33:41 am »
What does this say about people who accepted this disgusting human debris as their representative.
By your vote, we shall know you. 
Proud of your choice?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #265 on: May 04, 2016, 12:40:15 am »
There's nothing wrong with anger as long as it is intelligently directed and focused.  But this is just lashing out without any kind of strategy at all. 

Don't like the leadership of the GOP?  Great - then run for local party offices, or have candidates run for local, state, and federal elective offices.  But the Trump movement has none of that.  It's just one guy, and unless you give him a whole lot of like-minded people to work with in office, he has little hope of achieving anything more than transitory change.

I hate to generalize, but a lot of his support seems to be people who don't really understand how government actually works.  They think Executive Orders are a magic bullet, that Trump can fire party officials at will if he wins the election,and that career pols in Congress are just going to whimper in acquiescence when facing a "real  man" like Trump.

But that's more of an adolescent fantasy than reality.

No disagreement that anger can be a motivator.  But anger as the sole source of decision making ALWAYS leads to disaster.  There are  no good decisions that are based solely on anger, no matter what the issue is.

But I completely agree with you that there is some fantasizing going on here, and a fundamental misunderstanding (or willful disregard) of the balance of powers intended by our Founders.

In that way, Trump's followers are no different than Obama's when they voted for him.  But then when Congress didn't roll over and die, they became furious with Congress for not acquiescing to their god.  I could see the same thing happening to those who revere Trump.  They will hate anyone who stands in his way.

Of course this is all moot because anyone who is thinking knows that Trump will get crushed by Hillary.  Other than his band of followers, he's not going to attract anyone with his vulgar, misogynistic, nasty demeanor.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #266 on: May 04, 2016, 12:43:50 am »
Of course this is all moot because anyone who is thinking knows that Trump will get crushed by Hillary.

Would you bet the farm on that?
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #267 on: May 04, 2016, 12:59:27 am »

Yes.

A Trump victory is only a pipe dream that a minority of Republicans share.  When it comes to the general election, the fact that he is a despicable human being will be too difficult to hide.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 01:00:29 am by musiclady »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #268 on: May 04, 2016, 01:03:00 am »

Well, you're betting our futures on DT.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #269 on: May 04, 2016, 02:31:36 am »
I guess they're all photoshops, right?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #270 on: May 04, 2016, 02:41:55 am »

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

No, Fish, they're probably not Photoshop.  And I guess since trump told you this was Rafael Cruz, and in spite of good evidence to the contrary, you're going to believe what trump told you.  Scary.

:thud:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #271 on: May 04, 2016, 02:47:54 am »

Don't you have some contrail threads to start?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #272 on: May 04, 2016, 03:12:03 am »
Sometimes desperation makes you run with an incomplete strategy. I'm not sure what he can accomplish; I just know that I don't believe we can fix the problems we face without shaking things up dramatically. I also know that establishment politicians on both sides are soiling themselves at the thought of president Trump.

You are talking about Trump saying that his opponent's father was involved in knowing the assassin of JFK and you are saying Cruz was desperate?

Er, okay.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #273 on: May 04, 2016, 08:15:40 am »
I support Donald because I think he can do damage to the status quo. He's wild and unpredictable, and I want to see what happens when he's unleashed. To support somebody like Cruz I'd have to trust him, and I don't.

Status quo as it relates to what?

EPA?

Kelo?

States Rights?

Abortion?

The 2nd Amendment?

Healthcare?

Taxes?

Every one of the things I listed above Trump's position on those is almost the same as Hillary's.  And that's not me saying it...it's Donny saying it on soundbite after soundbite and tweet after tweet.

So please explain how Trump is going to "damage" the status quo when he IS the status quo.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline elhombrelibre

« Reply #274 on: May 04, 2016, 08:28:01 am »
And Trump cavorts with Epstein and underage girls in sex camps.  It's in a court filing, which is much more persuasive than the National Enquirer.

Trump's way of winning, which mostly involved spreading false accusations against anyone not supporting his candidacy, will be yet another reason why he will lose to Hillary.  This latest example proves his temperament and judgment making unsuited to take on Hillary and win.  He is the worst possible candidate we could have had; he is so bad that if he were to win, his first actions would be to betray the party he only recently joined.