Author Topic: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin  (Read 19777 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2016, 05:38:23 pm »
@Dexter, @flowers, really?  And, what criteria do you use for your diagnosis?

There are none.  It's a reaction against the long-held, strongly supported view that it is TRUMP who is a stalking horse for Hillary.

There are absolutely no criteria to support that Ted Cruz is.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 05:38:54 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2016, 06:00:00 pm »
Is there any lingering doubt that Trump planted the affair story in the National Enquirer?  This guy is a sleazeball of the highest order.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2016, 06:07:46 pm »
Can you believe Trump had the nerve just now to criticize CRUZ'S temperament?

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2016, 06:09:02 pm »
Is there any lingering doubt that Trump planted the affair story in the National Enquirer?  This guy is a sleazeball of the highest order.

It does seem to be one of the few things he knows about in any detail...

Online mountaineer

« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2016, 06:10:46 pm »
Can you believe Trump had the nerve just now to criticize CRUZ'S temperament?
Welcome to Bizarro World, where up is down, right is left, yes is no, and Donald Trump is considered a legitimate candidate for the office of President and Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2016, 06:12:55 pm »
“I implore, I exhort every member of the body of Christ to vote according to the word of God and vote for the candidate that stands on the word of God and on the Constitution of the United States of America,” Rafael Cruz said in a video clip aired by Fox News. “And I am convinced that man is my son, Ted Cruz. The alternative could be the destruction of America.”
Three short sentences, and Rafael says it all. This should be a no-brainer. Do we want a man in office who jokes around about having sex with his own daughter or do we want a man in office who is 100% pro-life (and who is married to a woman who is also 100% pro-life)? Christ is giving us the option. Has abortion damaged this nation so completely, that people no longer have the ability to separate that which is good from that which is evil?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYuSNE41sX0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQlmvEQFgV4

I have a holy friend who lives in Malta, who keeps telling me not to give up. To keep praying. That sometimes the rosary can bring quick results. Yesterday, I went to our parish early before Mass, to witness for the third time, a special needs man [he's probably in his late 30s and does not communicate], kneeling on the steps of the altar and singing out his prayers. He does this on Mondays for about 30 minutes prior to the rosary being recited by the faithful. It's quite possibly the most beautiful scene I've ever witnessed [so touching], and I originally happened upon it quite by accident [if there is such a thing]. At the end the man goes through a series of genuflects and crosses, while he files away his huge magnifying glass he uses to read his prayers, and then he wipes the tears from his eyes. :0001:

I asked my husband, who came yesterday too, what he was reciting/singing as my hearing is very poor. And he told me he was singing, "We shall overcome."

We shall overcome, we shall overcome,
We shall overcome someday;
Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe,
We shall overcome someday.

The Lord will see us through, The Lord will see us through,
The Lord will see us through someday;
We shall overcome someday.

We're on to victory, We're on to victory,
We're on to victory someday;
We're on to victory someday.

We'll walk hand in hand, we'll walk hand in hand,
We'll walk hand in hand someday;
We'll walk hand in hand someday.

We are not afraid, we are not afraid,
We are not afraid today;
We are not afraid today.

The truth shall make us free, the truth shall make us free,
The truth shall make us free someday;
The truth shall make us free someday.

We shall live in peace, we shall live in peace,
We shall live in peace someday;
We shall live in peace someday.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2016, 06:22:12 pm »
I notice you conveniently omitted parts of the quote that show Trump as foursquare behind this insane theory: 

----
“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”
----

The truth really can be your friend.

BOTTOM LINE
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline flowers

« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2016, 06:27:09 pm »
I'm going to vote for the Donald because I have no faith in the other candidates and I'd like to send this message to Washington...

:hands:

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2016, 06:28:52 pm »

I have no doubt of that, or that he had his pet squawker Roger Stone plant it.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2016, 06:30:19 pm »
I'm going to vote for the Donald because I have no faith in the other candidates and I'd like to send this message to Washington...

Agreed. The Cruz people are in hysterics thinking this will sink Trump and by some Miracle save Cruz's already lost campaign. It's almost funny them thinking this is a gotcha and hyper ventilating over it as if it will save their man. Fact is The Elder Cruz was a Castro supporter helped him come to power and several experts now say it was him in the picture. NOBODY has any evidence disproving those facts so far. Moreover Elder Cruz is a public figure campaigning on his son's behalf so hes fair game as to his character since he is supposed to be so moral.

Get over it people. TDS is a symptom...
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline musiclady

« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2016, 06:30:44 pm »
:hands:

What a shame you are now applauding obscenity.........   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2016, 06:35:54 pm »
Agreed. The Cruz people are in hysterics thinking this will sink Trump and by some Miracle save Cruz's already lost campaign. It's almost funny them thinking this is a gotcha and hyper ventilating over it as if it will save their man. Fact is The Elder Cruz was a Castro supporter helped him come to power and several experts now say it was him in the picture. NOBODY has any evidence disproving those facts so far. Moreover Elder Cruz is a public figure campaigning on his son's behalf so hes fair game as to his character since he is supposed to be so moral.

Please post links to the "several experts" and their qualifications, along with their certifications that the person in the picture was Rafael Cruz.  Thanks.

I suspect you just made that up.  Amirite?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2016, 06:36:01 pm »

Your unnecessary capitalization notwithstanding, Cruz supporters are not in hysterics over this or anything else. What do you mean "nobody has any evidence disproving these facts"? They haven't been proven as facts in the first place. The burden is on the orange guy to prove them, and he hasn't. They're only baseless accusations.

My question is why you, as a Trump supporter, are so willing to believe something that has no chance of being proven true?

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2016, 06:38:19 pm »
THOSE are the pictures causing all the fuss?  Good God...

The two "Rafaels" don't remotely resemble each other. 

If this is Rafael in 1967, it doesn't look like the '63 photo to me.

Per same article on 1st photo: http://agenda21radio.com/?p=24775

That's only a 4 year difference; the hairline is much higher in the color ('67) photo.

Conspiracies is a garbage cottage industry for the likes of A. Jones and Stone. Not meaning to offend, Alex Jones could say some true things but he says so many things that are asinine, I wouldn't know to believe him if he told the truth.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2016, 06:38:38 pm »
Sorry, I didn't realize my post was obscene enough to be deleted.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2016, 06:41:57 pm »
Please post links to the "several experts" and their qualifications, along with their certifications that the person in the picture was Rafael Cruz.  Thanks.

I suspect you just made that up.  Amirite?

"Cuban-born Rafael Cruz is now a fervent anti-communist, but there was a time he supported then-rebel leader Fidel Castro. His son, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, frequently relates his father’s arrest and torture by government officials and subsequent escape to the United States.

The elder Cruz ended up at the University of Texas at Austin and still supported Castro, who led the revolution that overthrew the Batista regime in 1959. Castro formally declared himself Marxist in 1961.

“The U.S. government was duped. The American people were duped. I was duped,” Rafael Cruz wrote in his book, “A Time for Action,” released in January. “When people ask me why I supported Castro in over-throwing the Cuban government, I readily admit that I didn’t realize he was a communist.”

There are photos of Rafael Cruz participating in a pro-Castro rally in 1959 and an article in the student newspaper where he describes his support for Castro. And one report questions the extent of the elder Cruz’s connections to Castro before fleeing Cuba.

The photos of Oswald distributing pro-Castro literature are from August 1963, just a few months before the JFK assassination in Dallas, which the Warren Commission Report on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy said was carried out by Oswald.

The tabloid hired photo experts who compared the elder Cruz’s photos from the late 1950s and early 1960s with the ones released by the Warren Commission. The man in the white shirt next to Oswald was never identified by the commission, and the Enquirer is now saying it was Cruz and blasted on its May 2 cover that “Ted Cruz Father Now Linked to JFK Assassination!”"

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article73449297.html

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2016, 06:42:51 pm »
I spent much of Sunday evening watching anarchist marching down the streets of Seattle causing their annual May Day mayhem of breaking windows, spray painting cars, throwing rocks at the police - with those leading the parade holding a huge banner saying "We Are Ungovernable".  I would say it is a minority, but there are certainly a few Trump supporters here, and many many more at TOS, that I honestly think have everything in common with those black clothed anarchist I saw Sunday.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2016, 06:44:14 pm »
How about some links to those "several experts?"

Online mountaineer

« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2016, 06:45:54 pm »
Ah, well, if the Clintons' house organ, the National Enquirer, says so ...

Okay, maybe "organ" was not the appropriate term.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2016, 06:47:12 pm »
"Cuban-born Rafael Cruz is now a fervent anti-communist, but there was a time he supported then-rebel leader Fidel Castro. His son, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, frequently relates his father’s arrest and torture by government officials and subsequent escape to the United States.

The elder Cruz ended up at the University of Texas at Austin and still supported Castro, who led the revolution that overthrew the Batista regime in 1959. Castro formally declared himself Marxist in 1961.

“The U.S. government was duped. The American people were duped. I was duped,” Rafael Cruz wrote in his book, “A Time for Action,” released in January. “When people ask me why I supported Castro in over-throwing the Cuban government, I readily admit that I didn’t realize he was a communist.”

There are photos of Rafael Cruz participating in a pro-Castro rally in 1959 and an article in the student newspaper where he describes his support for Castro. And one report questions the extent of the elder Cruz’s connections to Castro before fleeing Cuba.

The photos of Oswald distributing pro-Castro literature are from August 1963, just a few months before the JFK assassination in Dallas, which the Warren Commission Report on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy said was carried out by Oswald.

The tabloid hired photo experts who compared the elder Cruz’s photos from the late 1950s and early 1960s with the ones released by the Warren Commission. The man in the white shirt next to Oswald was never identified by the commission, and the Enquirer is now saying it was Cruz and blasted on its May 2 cover that “Ted Cruz Father Now Linked to JFK Assassination!”"

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article73449297.html

BWAAHHHAAAAAHAAAA!!!   So the National Enquirer hired "experts" who, shazam, conveniently concluded that the man in the white shirt was Cruz.

Just how damned stupid do you think we are?  YOU guys are the conspirazoids.  You're the Alex Jones sycophants. You'll believe anything.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:50:16 pm by sinkspur »

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2016, 06:48:47 pm »
The article quotes the National Enquirer.

Haven't you been shamed enough by their BS??

Newsflash:  You're not in FR.  The words of the National Enquirer and Donald Trump aren't gospel truth here.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:54:26 pm by ScottinVA »

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2016, 06:50:40 pm »
I feel the same way. The thought of Hillary Clinton - or any Democrat, frankly - in the White House come January plunges me into deep depression. But what the heck? Is the incoherent orange guy the best the Republicans can do?
I, and probably most everyone here, held their nose and pulled the lever for Juan McCain.  Trump is probably more conservative (in a relative sort of way) than Juan, and they are pretty much equal as a self-absorbed, blustering, horses rectum.

If I could vote for McCain, I can vote for Trump.  ... *sigh*  maybe...
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2016, 07:00:14 pm »
What a shame you are now applauding obscenity.........   **nononono*

It sickens me too.  We either have anarchist joining the Trump bandwagon, or we are somehow are living out the movie, The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.      Nothing make sense.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline bilo

« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2016, 07:03:27 pm »
I'm praying that the voters in Indiana see Trump for what he is and reject him. No matter what though I will continue to contribute to Cruz and encourage him to fight on.

Trump is a narcissist to such a degree he has no idea how nuts some of his "theories" are. There really isn't much to say if he's the nominee other than we will have to fight really hard to keep conservatives in the Senate and House. Trump is a dream come true for the Rats. They have the worst candidate ever and she will win.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2016, 07:03:48 pm »

Oh, yes, it is, and you are exhibiting it.