Author Topic: Limbaugh peeved by use of N-word for Obama. 'Seven-and-a-half years, and that's what it's all meant. Really?'  (Read 614 times)

rangerrebew

Limbaugh peeved by use of N-word for Obama
'Seven-and-a-half years, and that's what it's all meant. Really?'
Published: 11 hours ago

The White House is apparently not offended by the use of the N-word for President Obama, at least not when it comes from a black comedian, but radio titan Rush Limbaugh is.

Comic Larry Wilmore uncorked a slang version of the racial slur at the White House Correspondents’ dinner Saturday night, when he told Obama: “Yo Barry, you did it my n**ga. You did it.”

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said he had talked to Obama about Wilmore’s use of the word and said the president told him “he appreciated the spirit of Mr. Wilmore’s expression Saturday night,” the Washington Examiner reported.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

“I’m confident that Mr. Wilmore used the word by design. He was seeking to be provocative,” Earnest said. “Any reading of his comments made clear that he was not using the president as a butt of a joke.”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/05/barack-obama-tuxedo-correspondents-dinner-screenshot-600.jpg
barack-obama-tuxedo-correspondents-dinner-screenshot-600

But among those objecting greatly to use of the N-word for the president is radio’s Rush Limbaugh.

“How is that advancing anything?” Limbaugh said on his national broadcast Monday, noting it was more than just a joke.

“It’s indicative that there isn’t much respect for the office of the presidency. Remember, these guys in the media are Obama’s buddies. These are his friends doing this. This, to me, was just a huge, huge hit on the integrity and the moral force and authority that has been lost by this White House.”

Read the amazing book that can solve all this nonsense: “The Antidote: Healing America From the Poison of Hate, Blame, and Victimhood”

Limbaugh continued:

The moral authority in this White House has long ago vanished. But this was just another indication here of how things have not gotten better in any of the ways people hoped. I mean, the economy for everybody’s bad, don’t misunderstand. The economy, the job circumstance, circumstances for everybody…

In day-to-day life there’s more and more misery, more and more unhappiness, more and more anxiety, more and more fear. But you look at the unemployment rate in the African-American communities. You look at the unemployment rate for African-American teenagers. You look at the murder rate for African-Americans. The black-on-black crime? You look at that and there’s nobody anywhere that can statistically – or any other way – tell you that things have gotten better. And I’m just wanting to remind you why so many people voted for Obama. …

Barack Obama’s legacy is what, after seven and a half years? “Yo, Barry, you did it. You my [N-slang word]!” After seven and a half years, if I were Barack Hussein O and Michelle (My Belle) Obama, I would be livid — if I took what I did in life seriously – to have it all reduced, in a tribute (that was the tribute portion of the comedy act) to, “Yo, Barry, you did it! You my … ” Seven-and-a-half years, and that’s what it’s all meant. Really?

The Washington Post’s Jonathan Capehart also hammered Wilmore for the performance.

“But never before has the n-word been used to address the president. At least, not in public and most definitely not to his face. That’s why Wilmore’s use of it was as shocking as it was disrespectful. And that’s why many African Americans in the room and watching on television were appalled by Wilmore’s excessive and inappropriate down-home familiarity with the leader of the free world in front of the world,” Capehart wrote.

After Saturday’s dinner, the Rev. Al Sharpton said he thought Wilmore’s use of the word was “at best in poor taste.”

However, “Saturday Night Live” cast member Sasheer Zamata, tweeted, “This is the blackest correspondents dinner ever and I LOVE it.”

“This is a tough assignment,” Earnest said of Wilmore’s job, which was at a dinner at which comedians are “going to get much closer to the line than they ordinarily would.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/limbaugh-peeved-by-use-of-n-word-for-obama/#oh9rqOsb6QH3K70V.99

A-Lert

Can you imagine the apoplectic uproar if Trump used the N-word?

Offline verga

Obama lost ALL moral authority the day i saw the picture of him with his feet up on the resolute desk. He has no respect for the Oval office or the authority it represents.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Henry Noel

Trump will restore the office of Commander-in-Chief to its original dignity.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline bolobaby

Trump will restore the office of Commander-in-Chief to its original dignity.

Most comedic line of the day, right there!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!