Author Topic: The Four Principles of Trumpaganda  (Read 7850 times)

Offline flowers

Re: The Four Principles of Trumpaganda
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2016, 06:10:18 pm »
Boy, you Cruzers sure are smart!  That's why you're WINNING!......oh....wait....

Keep it up with your insults and your breathtaking tone-deafedness - it just makes Trump go higher and higher!  Woo-Hoo!!!

Pretty soon - he'll have enough numbers to go to the convention and win on the first ballot.  We don't need no stinkin' second ballots!!

Cruz is crashing - watch him while you can - you might not get too many more chances to see him before he and Glenn Beck go off together for a much needed "rest".  Someplace with lots of Cheetos and someone will always help pick you up when you fall.....a happy place!

Make comments about my intelligence all y'all want to - because I'm a Trump supporter - but, at least I know how to pick a winner!

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
:hands:  Besides Cruz who was born in Canada whose wife Heidi  who worked at Goldman Sachs just said he was a immigrant. Cruz not eligible and if he is nominee Hillary and the media will take him out. Not to mention iCarly, look what they did to her in California when she ran for senate. They crushed her.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2016, 06:19:19 pm »
I could not have imagined better examples of what neurolinguistic programming of the kind described in this very intelligent article does to people than what the pro-Trumps have posted here themselves.

It blinds them to the reality of their own manipulation, makes them automatically assume the validity of whatever notions have been implanted in their heads rather than arrived at by logical processes, and just as automatically causes them to regurgitate the attitudes and assumptions they have been provided by the manipulator.

And that is why Donald Trump scares the hell out of me - he seems to turn otherwise smart people into robotic, mocking bullies who all wind up sounding just like him.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2016, 06:27:23 pm »
I could not have imagined better examples of what neurolinguistic programming of the kind described in this very intelligent article does to people than what the pro-Trumps have posted here themselves.

It blinds them to the reality of their own manipulation, makes them automatically assume the validity of whatever notions have been implanted in their heads rather than arrived at by logical processes, and just as automatically causes them to regurgitate the attitudes and assumptions they have been provided by the manipulator.

And that is why Donald Trump scares the hell out of me - he seems to turn otherwise smart people into robotic, mocking bullies who all wind up sounding just like him.

Gosh, you talk like your candidate too - three paragraphs to slog through what Trump could have said in one sentence. 

:yawn2:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2016, 06:27:35 pm »

Trump makes the unacceptable acceptable in his followers and encourages them to disown every previous value they've held dear.

It profits us nothing to sell our souls for the world, but for Trump?  Lots of cheap dates in the Trumpkins.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2016, 06:37:53 pm »
Boy, you Cruzers sure are smart!  That's why you're WINNING!......oh....wait....

Keep it up with your insults and your breathtaking tone-deafedness - it just makes Trump go higher and higher!  Woo-Hoo!!!

Pretty soon - he'll have enough numbers to go to the convention and win on the first ballot.  We don't need no stinkin' second ballots!!

Cruz is crashing - watch him while you can - you might not get too many more chances to see him before he and Glenn Beck go off together for a much needed "rest".  Someplace with lots of Cheetos and someone will always help pick you up when you fall.....a happy place!

Make comments about my intelligence all y'all want to - because I'm a Trump supporter - but, at least I know how to pick a winner!

@alicewonders

:hands:    :hands:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:38:56 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2016, 06:40:08 pm »

Do you have Adonis DNA and tiger blood in your veins, too? Or is that just the HIV talking?

You sound like Charlie flippin' Sheen.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2016, 06:42:46 pm »
:hands:  Besides Cruz who was born in Canada whose wife Heidi  who worked at Goldman Sachs just said he was a immigrant. Cruz not eligible and if he is nominee Hillary and the media will take him out. Not to mention iCarly, look what they did to her in California when she ran for senate. They crushed her.
Ooh, the most conservative man in the entire U.S. Senate had a wife that worked for Da Banksterz! (redaction noted--sorry. JMF)

If you want to talk like that, go vote for Bernie Sanders.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 07:02:34 pm by jmyrlefuller »

A-Lert

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2016, 06:57:36 pm »
Do you have Adonis DNA and tiger blood in your veins, too? Or is that just the HIV talking?

What kind of disgusting vulgar question is that? Are you an example of what Cruz is like?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2016, 07:00:49 pm »

I don't hear any fat lady singing! in fact I don't even hear her warming up!

Glad to see you out of your little hidey hole!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2016, 07:05:20 pm »

WINNING!

Offline Mod1

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2016, 07:05:45 pm »
Everyone take a breath and lose the insults.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2016, 07:06:09 pm »
Stop the personal attacks or I will close this once good thread down
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2016, 07:08:17 pm »
I don't hear any fat lady singing! in fact I don't even hear her warming up!

Glad to see you out of your little hidey hole!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2016, 07:08:27 pm »
What kind of disgusting vulgar question is that? Are you an example of what Cruz is like?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Sheen#Meltdown

In 2011, Charlie Sheen left the TV show Two and a Half Men (a big hit for him) and went on this long rant about how he was "winning" all the time and had Adonis DNA and tiger blood; not that indifferent to the kinds of speeches Donald Trump is making now. He even went on a "victory tour" and called the producer who fired him nasty names, often with anti-Semitic overtones.

A few years later he found out he was HIV-positive.

I'm sorry the pop-culture reference went over your head.

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2016, 07:09:17 pm »

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2016, 07:13:42 pm »
Gosh, you talk like your candidate too - three paragraphs to slog through what Trump could have said in one sentence. 

:yawn2:

Donald Trump can't think beyond one sentence, and that sentence usually is "You're a failure and a loser!!!" because as he's discovered: that's all he needs. Because he's a winner and you're not.

What a piece of trash he is.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2016, 07:17:29 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2016, 07:18:24 pm »
Donald Trump can't think beyond one sentence, and that sentence usually is "You're a failure and a loser!!!" because as he's discovered: that's all he needs. Because he's a winner and you're not.

100% USDA Choice!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2016, 07:19:17 pm »

Mr. Trump reacts for all of us: 

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 07:19:59 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2016, 07:21:14 pm »
I'm glad you see the moral collapse of this once-great nation is something worth laughing about, RiV.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2016, 07:22:32 pm »
Mr. Trump reacts for all of us: 

#NeverTrump

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 07:23:09 pm by Bill Cipher »

A-Lert

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2016, 07:47:29 pm »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Sheen#Meltdown

In 2011, Charlie Sheen left the TV show Two and a Half Men (a big hit for him) and went on this long rant about how he was "winning" all the time and had Adonis DNA and tiger blood; not that indifferent to the kinds of speeches Donald Trump is making now. He even went on a "victory tour" and called the producer who fired him nasty names, often with anti-Semitic overtones.

A few years later he found out he was HIV-positive.

I'm sorry the pop-culture reference went over your head.

Your pop-culture BS doesn't impress me.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2016, 07:52:26 pm »
Your pop-culture BS doesn't impress me.
I seriously doubt anything ever will.

But bless your heart.

Offline DrewsDad

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2016, 09:54:52 pm »
Stop the personal attacks or I will close this once good thread down
Sorry, it got out of hand, but it sort of illustrates the point of the article.
"Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution."
- Cruz - The Consistent Constitutional Conservative

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2016, 10:15:06 pm »
Like the little boy that said 'Cruz Sucks' .  Heard that one on Rush today.

Sorry, it got out of hand, but it sort of illustrates the point of the article.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 10:23:45 pm by LonestarDream »
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?