Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Is Compared To Jesus As She Panders The NAACP  (Read 475 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton Is Compared To Jesus As She Panders The NAACP

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-clinton-is-compared-to-jesus-as-she-panders-the-naacp

May 2, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Wow, there’s really so much to cover from Hillary Clinton’s pandertastic appearance before the NAACP in Detroit, it’s hard to know where to begin. She was compared to Jesus, tried to blame Donald Trump for starting the Obama “birther” rumors, and accused every white American of being a racist. I guess it seems like a lot of craziness, but really it’s just Hillary being Hillary.

First off, Twitchy reports that Hillary’s introduction at the NAACP dinner in Detroit had chapter president Reverend Wendell Anthony comparing Hillary to Jesus Christ. He sited some scripture, which likened Hillary’s accomplishments to Jesus healing the sick and giving the blind sight. Oddly enough that wasn’t the most mental thing said at the dinner.

The Washington Post picks things up when Hillary started to speak:

She mentioned Trump’s ties to the “insidious birther movement” and his initial struggle to disavow former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke. (He later did, but not before a ton of criticism.)

It’s a verified fact that Hillary’s campaign started the questions about Obama’s citizenship and birth certificate during her failed 2008 presidential run. And let’s not forget that the KKK has also backed Hillary and to my knowledge she hasn’t disavowed their endorsement. This is Hillary banking on blacks being the stupidest people in America.

Then we get this nugget of…I don’t even know what this is:

In Detroit, she kept her criticism of Trump focused on race, while simultaneously casting herself as the candidate who understands and can address systemic racism.

“Imagine if white kids were 50 percent more likely to die from asthma than white kids,” said Clinton.

Yeah, just imagine that. I have considered that this is a typo, but then again, Hillary talks out of her ass and doesn’t know what she’s saying most of the time so that’s probably what she really said. She went on to say that America is viciously racist against black people:

“Imagine if a white baby in parts of this country was twice as likely to die before her first birthday than a black baby. Imagine the country and resources that would flood in to save those children. These inequities are wrong, they’re immoral, they’re un-American, and they have to end,” she said.

The government doesn’t flood resources into the white community and that’s why white people are doing fine. White people work hard and pay for shit like health care, decent schools, and housing. The un-American thing is taking income from hardworking people and giving it to lazy assholes who don’t even try.

“I want you to know that I get it and I see it. And it’s important that we have this conversation. For many white Americans, it’s tempting to believe that systemic racism is largely behind us. But anyone asking for your vote has a responsibility to see things as they actually are, not as we wish them to be,” said Hillary.

It’s tempting to believe systemic racism is behind us, because it is behind us. What Hillary just said here, and amazingly she is right, is that anyone asking for the black vote has to pretend that racism is a real thing and not just an excuse to fail in life.

I will be interested to see how Hilary walks this line come the general election. In trying to win the democratic primary she has said all white people are racists, that all cops are black people murderers, and that our entire democracy is unfair to people of color. I’m sure that will get some black votes, but the whole rest of the country might be offended.

And BTW: That gold smock she wore for the NAACP dinner, which looks like something the Council of Elders would sport in a 70’s distopian future movie, is the exact same outfit she was wearing when her and NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio made that joke about how lazy “colored people” are. She really does have all her eggs in a “black people are too stupid to recognize how full of shit she is” basket.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 11:17:09 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Compared To Jesus As She Panders The NAACP
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 11:18:15 am »
 :wtf!: ***suicide*** :3: :drunk:

Offline verga

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Compared To Jesus As She Panders The NAACP
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 01:21:48 pm »
I have some 6" spikes and a couple of 4x4's laying around. We can put her on a cross.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.