Author Topic: Mike Lee Defends Cruz: 'I Held My Tongue For Years' on Boehner  (Read 859 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), friend and surrogate to presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), is ashamed by what he heard come out of John Boehner's mouth this week. In case you missed it, the former speaker of the house held nothing back when asked to share his true feelings about Cruz during an appearance at Stanford University. The Texas senator, Boehner said, is “Lucifer in the flesh.”

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/04/30/mike-lee-defends-cruz-i-held-my-tongue-for-years-on-boehner-agenda-n2155712?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Online libertybele

Re: Mike Lee Defends Cruz: 'I Held My Tongue For Years' on Boehner
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 12:50:29 am »
Conservatives in general and those in Congress should be ashamed of Boehner.  He sold his soul to the leftist and the Washington cartel, he was forced to vacate his seat, yet he has the audacity to call Cruz Lucifer.  I have little doubt that Lucifer knows Boehner very well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 01:42:22 am »
Conservatives in general and those in Congress should be ashamed of Boehner.  He sold his soul to the leftist and the Washington cartel, he was forced to vacate his seat, yet he has the audacity to call Cruz Lucifer.  I have little doubt that Lucifer knows Boehner very well.

No real Conservative cares what Boehner say's.  He was fired.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 07:12:35 am »
I am so proud of the Trump fans who have not taken this opportunity to get in bed with Boehner, and besmirch a real conservative, Senator Mike Lee. :patriot:

A-Lert

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 07:23:41 am »
Apparently Cruz and Boehner didn't see eye to eye.  :silly:

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 07:35:15 am »
It appears that Boner is positioning himself to run for office as a democrat.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 10:22:17 am »

Lots of 'conservatives' held their tongues on Bhoner. And Mitch. And the rest of the liberals infesting the GOP top to bottom. And when those of us who spoke up about not sending them back to DC, we were met with a hail of "We gotta win no matter what!!!" to keep them in office.

Today we live in a world where the people we just 'HAD" to win with have sided 100% with Obama, massively increased the debt and done all in their power to wreck the 2016 election. Hopefully all the 'No matter What" people take a good look at the result of their hard work.

For current Cruz fans, these are the pols trashing him since his election to the senate. For Trump fans, these are the people playing their behind the scene games that we all oppose regardless of who we support. Actions have consequences and these are consequences we collectively brought on ourselves through the idiocy of lesser evil voting.