Author Topic: Trump: I Don't Need GOP Unity to Win, "I honestly don’t want their endorsement."  (Read 16264 times)

Offline Mechanicos

So robots are going to be painting and roofing houses, pouring concrete, mowing lawns and sweeping warehouse floors?

Trump is not going to be deporting 11 million people. That's one of his policies he will abandon to gain favor with Hispanics.  He'll chuck the wall too.
Not like its not been done before...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

Gabby Morrongiello ‏@gabriellahope_  8m8 minutes ago

Trump spends months attacking Cruz over his ties to Goldman Sachs.

*hires 17-year Goldman Sachs employee as his finance chairman*
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I work in software. It's mostly buggy crap. Computers break all the time. Machines will not be taking your jobs anytime soon. Except for maybe the absolutely most simple.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Gabby Morrongiello ‏@gabriellahope_  8m8 minutes ago

Trump spends months attacking Cruz over his ties to Goldman Sachs.

*hires 17-year Goldman Sachs employee as his finance chairman*

But that's different.

When Cruz does it, he's an evil nasty insider GOPe globalist.

When Trump does it, he's an illumined bold visionary, a captain of industry with the deep connections and the wise foresight to hire the right people and get things done.

See how that works?
The Republic is lost.

A-Lert

Trump was in full support of the assault weapons ban until right before he decided to run.

That was 2012. This is 2016. Trump is a concealed carry advocate who  wants nationwide reciprocity.

A-Lert

Perhaps The Hairpiece is right. He does not need the unity of the GOP. He certainly does not need (nor is he wanting or deserving of) conservative support.

He better hope that there will be enough crossover votes from Democrats to put him over the top.

But then - why not? Trump appeals to the masses of left leaning moderates in America.

Trump never said he didn't need unity in the party. He specifically asked for a unified Republican Party. What he did say was, ' I think I can still win without it.
'

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Even Regan used Tariffs. Seriously you need to read the book the Wealth of Nations to get a clue on what is going on. The talking points from the globalists on this issue who were running Cruz's campaign are dishonest.

I don't care if the Pope used them they are STILL not Free Market ideals! And I will venture a guess that I have read far more of Adam Smith's works than you EVER will!

Are you Pat Buchanan in disguise?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
For most of Trump's presidency Robots would be replacing the illegals he deported...
And no, the cause of the Great Depression like all cyclic depressions was the central bank manipulating money. That's why legislation such as the Glass Segal Act was enacted limiting what the banks could do. To prevent a re-occurrence.

First there would have to BE a Trump presidency and THAT ain't gonna happen!

And BTW: You economic illiteracy is still showing!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

He better hope that there will be enough crossover votes from Democrats to put him over the top.

Here we go again. Typical back-east liberal RINO looking to go !Up! the middle.

McCaint/Romney all over again...

And no one seems to remember how that works out.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Here we go again. Typical back-east liberal RINO looking to go !Up! the middle.

McCaint/Romney all over again...

And no one seems to remember how that works out.

On Tuesday night's townhall, Trump was asked what he believed to be the three biggest functions that the Federal governemnt should have.

He responded with the following:

• National security
  • Healthcare
  • Education

There's not a lick of difference between him and Hillary.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

A-Lert

On Tuesday night's townhall, Trump was asked what he believed to be the three biggest functions that the Federal governemnt should have.

He responded with the following:

• National security
  • Healthcare
  • Education

The 2nd Amendment, the military and border security are very different.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Not a smidgen!

- J. R. R. Tolkien