Author Topic: Trump Mania  (Read 19644 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Trump Mania
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2016, 10:36:15 pm »
Quote from: sinkspur link=topic=204512.msg859164#msg859164 daho look to austhorians are susceptible to a a culst of personality, Other traits include te=1462141572
Trump's not gonna make any "deals."  That's bullshit for his bubbas.  Trump will do what he wants; he'll overstep Constitutional bounds more than Obama.
Trump will make Zero look like a piker when it comes to executive orders. Just imagine if he doesn't get his way about something! Shouts of "you're fired!" coming from the Oval Office.  :lotsosmileys:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2016, 10:40:09 pm »
Fort Wayne, Indiana. Sunday, May 1   

McCain Palin rally....

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2016, 10:40:39 pm »
Trump will make Zero look like a piker when it comes to executive orders. Just imagine if he doesn't get his way about something! Shouts of "you're fired!" coming from the Oval Office.  :lotsosmileys:

And that is very, very dangerous. Obama has already set the precedent for concentrating power in the Executive. Trump, with his ego, will walk right through that door and make himself at home.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2016, 10:41:35 pm »
So all those people who support and endorse Trump, the military leaders, religious leaders, politicians, business and civic leaders are just mindless, gullible dupes? Any wonder why we question the judgement of anti-Trumps/never trumps. :facepalm2:

They are either that or closet Leftists. Take your choice.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2016, 10:41:44 pm »
So all those people who support and endorse Trump, the military leaders, religious leaders, politicians, business and civic leaders are just mindless, gullible dupes? Any wonder why we question the judgement of anti-Trumps/never trumps. :facepalm2:
His endorsers were buffaloed for some reason. Many of those people who endorsed him early are probably regretting their rashness. Especially since the "Caitlyn" Jenner potty comment, his continued flip-flops, name-calling, and lack of preparation for a ground game, his hiring of Manafort -the ultimate Washington lobbyist/insider, and his association with the scummy Roger Stone.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2016, 10:47:37 pm »
Because this appears to be poster-authored, and not a sourced published article, it is being moved to "From our Members."

A-Lert

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2016, 10:49:03 pm »
So you admit you are not a Constitutional Conservative or hardcore ideologue as you term Cruz? I guess that is why you support the liberal.

What has  a national hardcore conservative  ideologue politician accomplished in the last few decades? Why haven't they accomplished anything of note?

A-Lert

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2016, 10:51:13 pm »
They are either that or closet Leftists. Take your choice.

Your judgement reflects poorly on all anti/never trumps.

A-Lert

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2016, 10:53:15 pm »
His endorsers were buffaloed for some reason. Many of those people who endorsed him early are probably regretting their rashness. Especially since the "Caitlyn" Jenner potty comment, his continued flip-flops, name-calling, and lack of preparation for a ground game, his hiring of Manafort -the ultimate Washington lobbyist/insider, and his association with the scummy Roger Stone.

Buffaloed? Tin foil wrapped a bit too tightly?  :silly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2016, 10:58:14 pm »
McCain Palin rally....

Didn't they win the nomination?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2016, 10:59:08 pm »

And your inability to argue any points in favor of Trump and just spam threads with your pathetic whining about being mistreated reflect on you singularly and a generally dim individual.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 11:34:18 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2016, 10:59:48 pm »
Didn't they win the nomination?

They absolutely did. Far quicker that Trump as a matter of fact.

A-Lert

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2016, 11:15:42 pm »
And your inability to argue any points in favor of Trump and just spam threads with your pathetic whining about being mistreated reflect on you singularly as a jack ass and a generally dim individual.

I have no control over your ability to read my posts. I have repeatedly stated why I favor Trump and why others do. You anti/neverTrumps are just blinded by hatred, vulgarity and self-righteousness.

A-Lert

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2016, 11:21:41 pm »
And your inability to argue any points in favor of Trump and just spam threads with your pathetic whining about being mistreated reflect on you singularly as a jack ass and a generally dim individual.

I'd report your childish insults, but I find your emoting to be quite reflective, laughable  and entertaining. :mauslaff:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2016, 11:41:17 pm »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

A-Lert

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2016, 11:47:01 pm »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2016, 11:52:31 pm »
I would have to say that the "dupes" are us.

Anyone calling themselves "conservative" while being a supporter of Trump ought to at a minimum be real with themselves and declare their new far left liberal party affiliation.

Right on!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2016, 12:20:07 am »
I posted something similar yesterday.  It's remarkable that two different authors from two different sources have come to the same conclusion.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,204380.0.html

I am impressed that you caught on to my tongue-in-cheek post. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem voting for Trump if he gets the nomination, but I do not actually believe he is divine in any way whatsoever. And, I have no problem voting for Cruz if he gets the nomination. I would gladly vote for either one.

I posted that to start a flame war, and I am surprised that it didn't work. I guess I don't know GOPBR as well as I thought I do. Anyway, nice to read you guys. Heading for bed now. Good night.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2016, 12:29:42 am »
What are the reasons you support the NY liberal? Your responses to those who oppose Trump contain only snark.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2016, 12:49:24 am »
So all these people who endorse Trump are dupes, fools, ignorant and stupid?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

Look it over closely.

Pretty much.  Lots of really good examples here.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2016, 12:50:10 am »
What are the reasons you support the NY liberal? Your responses to those who oppose Trump contain only snark.

Because he'd rather believe Trump's "truthful hyperbole" than the facts.  Trump says "Wall" and he gets all weak-kneed and giggly.

A-Lert

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2016, 01:11:12 am »

The New York 'liberal' that has contributed nearly a million dollars to the Republican party?

Evidently YOU haven't been around long enough or interested enough to read what has been posted repeatedly to the vulgar anti/never Trumps.  A synopsis;

Make the US business friendly for manufacturing and  natural resource exploration and extraction.

Secure our borders

FAIR TRADE

Improve the military, equipment, benefits and morale.

Make allies shoulder more of the financial burdens for their protection.

Concealed carry reciprocity.

Make America Great again.

No way in hell do I want Hillary, the sexual predator enabler,  anywhere near the White House.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2016, 01:21:47 am »
The New York 'liberal' that has contributed nearly a million dollars to the Republican party?

Evidently YOU haven't been around long enough or interested enough to read what has been posted repeatedly to the vulgar anti/never Trumps.  A synopsis;

Make the US business friendly for manufacturing and  natural resource exploration and extraction.

Secure our borders

FAIR TRADE

Improve the military, equipment, benefits and morale.

Make allies shoulder more of the financial burdens for their protection.

Concealed carry reciprocity.

Make America Great again.

No way in hell do I want Hillary, the sexual predator enabler,  anywhere near the White House.

All of that is nothing more than "truthful hyperbole" - words out of Trump's mouth with no rhyme or reason to believe that he isn't lying now the same way he's already happily admitted he does in every other negotiation.

Contributions of money to GOP:  Everyone who now supports Trump claims they hate the "establishment" because they're too easily bought should understand this - Trump was merely buying himself some politicians.  He was quite ecumenical about that because he paid for a lot of democrats/liberals, too.  The contributions would only have meaning if he had not been so ecumenical; as it is, they merely demonstrate his desire to buy off politicians, not any adherence to republican ideals.

Fair Trade?  45% tariffs are economic suicide, not fair trade.

Foreign affairs?  Lulu-bell Trump has his little foreign affairs speech wherein he says we're going to have to stop paying for our allies' defense, and then in the next breath wonders why our allies no longer trust us.  Duh.  If he had the brains of even a normal LIV his head would have exploded from the cognitive dissonance.

Incoherence isn't just the theme of Trump, and his campaign, but his supporters as well.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 01:22:25 am by Bill Cipher »

A-Lert

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2016, 01:48:46 am »

Bill Cipher

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2016, 01:50:13 am »
:wtf!: :mauslaff:

"Truthful hyperbole"

otherwise known as the Trump koolaid, that all the Trump worshippers, like A-Lert, have drunk deeply from.