Author Topic: Dropping out? John Kasich cancels event, to make 5 p.m. announcement  (Read 2796 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Dropping out? John Kasich cancels event, to make 5 p.m. announcement
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2016, 04:59:17 pm »
Anybody have any questions now whether Johnny was just in there as a spoiler for Cruz?

Kasich is a genuine loser and POS. I hope he does another confetti drop for his announcement and suffocates.

Truly. Nothing but a stalking horse. POS is the correct terminology, among others. Didn't even have the integrity to stay in to the next round of contests and at least make it look convincing. What a duplicitous weaselly a**hat.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 04:59:54 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2016, 05:11:28 pm »
I am beginning to wonder if Kasich wasn't really just trying to stop Cruz.  He divided the vote in key races and then that "deal" that was not really a deal at all.  There are more rotten apples in this barrel than just Trump.  it is just that Trump is the rottenest apple and the entire GOP thinks everyone should eat up.  No possibility here.

I wonder what clown the Buffoon nominee will pick.  Whomever it is, I will instantly have no respect for him/her.

Even if Rubio is Trump's nominee, will not vote for Trump..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2016, 05:16:42 pm »

There was a Trump/Christie alliance and a Trump/Carson alliance.. So I won't be surprised if there was a Trump/Kasich alliance.

Kasich would be a smart pick for Trump for a number of reasons.  First, Kasich is and has been the only candidate to continually beat Clinton in the polls and would add popularity to the team it obviously wouldn't get with Cruz or most others who have been campaigning.  Second, he has every type of government and leadership experience and can advise Trump especially during the early days of the next administration.  Finally, Kasich would be a good go-between with Congress at least until Trump learns how many houses there are on Capitol Hill.   :whistle:
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2016, 05:29:44 pm »
So you assume an imperial presidency? Whoever is elected can do as they wish with no restraint? And you also assume that Trump will do EVERYTHING bad, while Clinton will pull back and moderate?

What color is the sky in your world?

The sky is blue and there is an Imperial Pesidency now. Can you point to where restraints have been put on Obama, even when his actions were wholly illegal?

Offline Relic

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2016, 06:06:33 pm »
The sky is blue and there is an Imperial Pesidency now. Can you point to where restraints have been put on Obama, even when his actions were wholly illegal?

Yeah, with a Republican Congress. Interesting.

I think those same Republicans would find that missing spine in opposition to a president Trump. But, we'll never know, Clinton is all but a shoo-in.