Author Topic: Listen to unbelievable way CNN host describes anti-Trump thugs who ravaged city streets  (Read 1057 times)

rangerrebew

Listen to unbelievable way CNN host describes anti-Trump thugs who ravaged city streets
April 29, 2016 | John Binder | Print Article

Want more hot BPR News stories? Sign up for our morning blast HERE

CNN isn’t even trying to hide their liberal bias these days.

Following the violent riots and anti-Donald Trump protesters throwing rocks at cars, smashing police cars, and bloodying Trump supporters, CNN’s Chris Cuomo simply labeled the crowd as “dissatisfied citizens.”

Commentator Matt Lewis called the crowd a group of “leftist agitators,” but Cuomo was quick to correct him, deeming that term too harsh for the violent rioters.

“Juana, now Matt is using the term “leftist agitator” to keep it in the political sphere, but, as we know, a lot of those people on that street were just dissatisfied citizens who were taking out their dissatisfaction the wrong way in anger and destroying a lot of property there,” Cuomo said. “But what does it speak to there in terms of the climate in which this general election will take place?”

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/04/29/listen-to-unbelievable-way-cnn-host-describes-anti-trump-thugs-who-ravaged-city-streets-334779#ixzz47K7q2x4Z

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
We're going to war folks. If it comes down to Trump vs. these filthy scumbag protesters, I'll go with Trump every time.

I'll bring a baseball bat. I"m not dissatisfied, I"m angry.

geronl

We're going to war folks. If it comes down to Trump vs. these filthy scumbag protesters

Like a battle between Crips and Bluds, or ISIS vs Al Qaeda I'm NOT taking sides.

• Technical
Like a battle between Crips and Bluds, or ISIS vs Al Qaeda I'm NOT taking sides.

Sorry, there's no comparison between Trumpsters and leftist slime at all. I'll be with the Trumpsters in this fight. And yes I have my differences with Trump and his followers.

Offline rodamala

Oh, it's just some oppressed MS-13 members seeking their fair share of social justice.

Give them some space. :2gunz: ***hair on fire
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 12:26:49 am by rodamala »

Offline WAC

I noticed the "Black lives matters" regulars were there as well.......no doubt we'll see the "rent a mobs" throughout Trumps rallies....he loves the press attention so he's likely got his own rent a mob as well.

A-Lert

CNN isn’t even trying to hide their liberal bias these days.

And some so-called conservatives here have just recently stated that CNN is their new favorite news channel!  :silly:

• Technical

THe only reason these guys are not coming after Cruz is because he isn't the frontrunner.

Offline uglybiker

Or in Spain when it was Communists vs Fascists.

Who am I supposed to root for here?
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

rangerrebew

I noticed the "Black lives matters" regulars were there as well.......no doubt we'll see the "rent a mobs" throughout Trumps rallies....he loves the press attention so he's likely got his own rent a mob as well.

Hello WAC, I haven't seen your posts before. :patriot: I hope you feel free to say what you want and get the feedback others have to offer. 10294

If Blacklivesmatter is there, it means George Soros is bankrolling the "protestors."