Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Makes Racist Remark Disparaging Native Americans And Nobody Cares  (Read 568 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton Makes Racist Remark Disparaging Native Americans And Nobody Cares

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-clinton-makes-racist-remark-disparaging-native-americans-and-nobody-cares

April 29, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Remember when Hillary Clinton made a joke about how lazy “colored people” are and nobody gave a shit because she’s a democrat? She did it again today and the liberal media couldn’t care less. The enlightened progressive bearer of tolerance and acceptance made a very racist remark that disparages Native Americans because she can. It’s a good think she’s a lefty or there might be hell to pay.

Hillary was sitting down with CNN’s Jake Tapper to talk about how everyone unfairly picks on her, when the topic of Donald Trump came up. Tapper asked Clinton what she thought about the GOP frontrunner referring to her as “crooked Hillary.”

“I have a lot of experience dealing with men who sometimes get off the reservation in the way they behave and how they speak,” replied Clinton.

I’m not sure what she was trying to say, but here’s what she actually said: The presumptive democratic nominee just said that Donald Trump is like a wild Indian off of the reservation. Basically she’s saying that Native Americans cannot behave themselves when they leave the “safe-zones” that they were forced to live in.

This is about as sensitive as saying Native Americans are all drunks who can’t handle their “fire water.” Actually, this is akin to her saying she has experience dealing with the bad behavior of men when they get off the plantation. And again, this comes out of the mouth of someone who is constantly accusing Trump of being a racist xenophobic bigot.

A little side note here: Is it just me or does Hillary kind of look like a turtle in this interview? Her neck looks longer than usual and she’s craning it like a turtle looking for some lettuce to eat. Okay, maybe it is just me, but that wrinkly old Yertle-face doesn’t help either.

She made matters worse by detailing this bad behavior men exhibit when they get off the reservation:

“I’m not going to deal with their temper tantrums or their bullying or their efforts to try to provoke me,” she said.

Not to split hairs here, but Hillary managed to turn her racism into a Clintonesque lie. First she says she has experience dealing with men like this and then she says she’s not going to deal with men like this. How does that work exactly? I guess her experience of dealing with bad boys from the reservation is like the rest of her experience in that it doesn’t exist.

Finally, she detailed her plan for dealing with the reservation’s #1 bad boy, Donald Trump:

“He can say whatever he wants to say about me, I could really care less. I’m going to stand up for what I think the American people need and want in the next president,” finished Clinton.

If the American people want and need a hypocritical two-faced racist, she’s got this thing in the bag. However if Americans and more importantly the media ever start holding her accountable for the horrible things that come out of her mouth, she’s as screwed as those Native Americans on the reservation are.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 08:18:27 am by rangerrebew »