Author Topic: Trump jokes: Getting past protesters 'felt like I was crossing the border'  (Read 914 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/donald-trump-ca-gop-convention-protesters-crossing-border

April 29, 2016, 04:10 pm
Trump jokes: Getting past protesters 'felt like I was crossing the border'

By Jonathan Easley

Donald Trump on Friday made light of the protests that greeted his speech at the California Republican Convention, likening it to crossing the U.S.-Mexico border illegally.

Cameras tracked Trump as his entourage took a back way into the building. The businessman had to go around a fence and step over a concrete embankment to get through the back entrance into the Hyatt Regency hotel, where the convention is taking place.

more at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

It is probably easier for illegals to come into the US, than for Mr. Trump to move about.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

It is probably easier for illegals to come into the US, than for Mr. Trump to move about.

The Orange Back is the victim Now?

geronl

The Orange Back is the victim Now?

Trumpers have a persecution complex a mile wide

Wingnut

Trumpers have a persecution complex a mile wide

They do.  Yes they do.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The events surrounding Trump's visit to the California Republican Convention today -- demonstrators, rioters, etc. -- are only going to HELP Trump, not hurt him.

All those "Hispanic faces" amongst the protesters are going to remind Euro-Americans just why they view Mr. Trump as a bona-fide alternative to the run-o-the-mill Pubbie politicians panderin' for their votes -- Sixteen or so campaigns now layin' in ruins by the roadside.

The reaction is going to be... "he was right all along about the illegals, wasn't he?"

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump is a complete IDIOT!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

geronl

Has Trump even been to the border yet. jeesh

Wingnut

Has Trump even been to the border yet. jeesh

Or a Taco Bell.