Author Topic: Trump Calls For Unity Then Tells Republicans He Doesn’t Need Their Unity  (Read 1252 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/29/trump-calls-unity-tells-republicans-stupid-unity.html

Trump Calls For Unity Then Tells Republicans He Doesn’t Need Their Stupid Unity

By Jason Easley on Fri, Apr 29th, 2016 at 5:14 pm

The walking ball of inconsistent moment to moment contradictions that are Donald Trump struck again today, as Trump called for Republicans to unify then is his next sentence proclaimed that he can win without Republican unity.

Trump said:

"It’s coming to an end, and I think it is coming to an end soon, and I speak to the people in this room because there has to be unity in our party. There has to be unity. And if there not, if there’s not unity. I mean really good solidarity, unity, relationship, friendship. We have people like Jim where they do such a good job all over the country. We have some great people, but there should be, and there has to be unity. With that being said, would I win? Can I win without it? I think so."

Donald Trump wants Republicans to unify behind him, but they don’t have to because Trump thinks that he is so great that he will win without Republican voters. Democrats and Independents are not going to vote for Donald Trump. If Republicans don’t unify and, vote for Trump, who is left to support him?

The thirty to fifty percent of Republicans that Trump is winning with is not a majority of the country. Donald Trump is so wrapped up in his own arrogant delusions that he doesn’t see the gigantic defeat that could be coming his way in November if people in his own party don’t support him.

Donald Trump just doesn’t get it, which is why he may very well get crushed in November.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:58:15 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

They will want to slay the unbelievers soon enough

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
His problem is that he is running as a Republican.  He is asking the wrong people to unite with him.  Its a good thing to ask Democrats.  He is confused about who we are.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

Typical Easley leftist trash. Headline doesn't match the article content. Talk about stupid!  88finger point

Offline Frank Cannon

Jesus. Reading a Trump quote is like reading a third graders graffiti.

A-Lert

Jesus. Reading a Trump quote is like reading a third graders graffiti.

So is reading articles by Jason Easley.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/29/trump-calls-unity-tells-republicans-stupid-unity.html

The walking ball of inconsistent moment to moment contradictions that are Donald Trump struck again today, as Trump called for Republicans to unify then is his next sentence proclaimed that he can win without Republican unity.

The way Trump figures out what he is thinking at any moment, is to listen to the words that come pouring from his mouth. That is why he can utter five sentences and four of them are contradictions.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 04:26:08 pm by don-o »

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus

Trump Calls For Unity Then Tells Republicans He Doesn’t Need Their Stupid Unity

This is your brain on Trump
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Wingnut

In the Land of the Trumpistas, words mean whatever Trump says they mean.

geronl

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
It’s coming to an end, and I think it is coming to an end soon, and I speak to the people in this room because there has to be unity in our party. There has to be unity. And if there not, if there’s not unity. I mean really good solidarity, unity, relationship, friendship. We have people like Jim where they do such a good job all over the country. We have some great people, but there should be, and there has to be unity. With that being said, would I win? Can I win without it? I think so.

I can't bear to listen to Trump. He is incoherent. One's speech reflect one's thought process and his is very disorganized.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Wingnut

It’s coming to an end, and I think it is coming to an end soon, and I speak to the people in this room because there has to be unity in our party. There has to be unity. And if there not, if there’s not unity. I mean really good solidarity, unity, relationship, friendship. We have people like Jim where they do such a good job all over the country. We have some great people, but there should be, and there has to be unity. With that being said, would I win? Can I win without it? I think so.

I can't bear to listen to Trump. He is incoherent. One's speech reflect one's thought process and his is very disorganized.

He speaks at a 4th Grade level.  It endures him to his target audience.

A-Lert

He speaks at a 4th Grade level. It endures him to his target audience.

88finger point