Author Topic: Meet The Fattest, Most Entitled SJW/Feminist In Human History; Even Michael Moore Is SHOCKED!  (Read 909 times)

rangerrebew

Meet The Fattest, Most Entitled SJW/Feminist In Human History; Even Michael Moore Is SHOCKED!

April 29, 2016| by V. Saxena

Behold “Triggly Puff,” aka Cora Segal, an immensely obese social justice warrior who catapulted to fame after she threw a tantrum during an event being hosted at the University of Massachusetts this Monday by Steven Crowder, Christina Hoff Sommers and Milo Yiannopoulos.

Observe:

Oh God, I just puked up my breakfast …

And what the hell is that on top of her bulbous head!?

The brilliant geniuses at Encyclopedia Dramatica managed to track down this lunatic’s OkCupid dating profile, and man, is it ever a doozy:

Triggly Puff OkCupid Dating Profile

“Fat babe?” Talk about an epic oxymoron written by an epic moron.

Anyway. I prefer not to continue shamelessly poking fun at this young social justice warrior for being overweight and a moron, so instead I want to pivot the conversation over to what Paul Joseph Watson had to say about her whiny behavior:

“When an aggressive movement that seeks political change abandons facts, logic and objectivity, it always turns into fanaticism,” he said.

“And that’s why nobody is listening to your bullshit anymore. Because you’re a nauseating, loathsome cult. You’re truly detestable.”

Indeed.

Offline mirraflake

Here is the fine SJW