Author Topic: Newly Released Benghazi Emails Lead Directly to White House  (Read 364 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Newly Released Benghazi Emails Lead Directly to White House
« on: April 29, 2016, 04:11:42 pm »
Newly Released Benghazi Emails Lead Directly to White House

Catherine Herridge reported some new developments in the investigation into the Sept. 2012 Benghazi attack, including the release of documents that lead directly to the White House. Among the documents, obtained by Judicial Watch through a FOIA request, is an email from senior White House adviser Ben Rhodes to other top administration officials, including Press Secretary Jay Carney.

Under the subject "prep call with Susan," Rhodes wrote that the goal for Rice's appearances on Sunday talk shows would be "to underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure or policy.”

The message was sent three days after the attacks, which left four Americans dead at a U.S. consulate and nearby CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya.

Days later, Rice would go on numerous Sunday news programs, including on Fox News Sunday, to falsely assert that the Benghazi attack was spontaneous and occurred during a protest over an anti-Islam video. Since that time, the White House has come under fierce criticism from Republicans, who allege that the administration altered the CIA's talking points about how the Benghazi attack unfolded.

Video at link:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/04/29/newly-released-benghazi-emails-lead-directly-white-house
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

Re: Newly Released Benghazi Emails Lead Directly to White House
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 04:20:54 pm »
More confirmation of what when knew was going on.    MSM will not cover this.... Just Crickets

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 04:33:41 pm »
More confirmation of what when knew was going on.    MSM will not cover this.... Just Crickets

Absolutely right! And Trump won't mention it either!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 04:45:21 pm »
This article is two years old (as of today). The shame is that still nobody in the GOP leadership really cares enough to make a Federal case of it.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn