Author Topic: Trump Sued By Teen ‘Sex Slave’ For Alleged ‘Rape’ — Donald Blasts ‘Disgusting’ Suit  (Read 21823 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
tHIS THREAD REALLY IS GARBAGE! **nononono* **nononono*

Cleanup on aisle 4!!! :3:

I agree, this is sleaze, likely politically motivated sleaze.   It will make Trump look sympathetic.   We are debasing ourselves with this campaign.   

Well,  my part to play in all this is over.  I'm making it official - Don't Blame Me,  I Voted for Kasich.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Wingnut

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

TOS hero "sinkspur" just made the most vile and vulgar of attacks on a Trump supporter who is a woman here just a few hours ago.

This place is being overrun.  I get it.  I'm sure my time here (again) is not for long.

You play the victim so well.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

You play the victim so well.

A-lert got banned today.  Why?

He never posted anything close to what sinkspur posted to RightinVA today.   :shrug:

You play the Gossiper so well.  Nice thread.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 02:56:01 am by AnybodyButaDem »
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Wingnut

He never posted anything close to what sinkspur posted to RightinVA today.   :shrug:

You seem to be coming unglued. 

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline annieokie

You got banned from FR too, AnnieOK?

I never get thrown out of anywhere, but why are you here? JR send you over?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I never get thrown out of anywhere, but why are you here? JR send you over?

He's here because no where else will have his trolling ass.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Wingnut

That pretty much sums it up in a nice neat tiny package with a bow on top.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

TOS hero "sinkspur" just made the most vile and vulgar of attacks on a Trump supporter who is a woman here just a few hours ago.

This place is being overrun.  I get it.  I'm sure my time here (again) is not for long.

Maybe you would be happier at a different website... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline annieokie

blij26 :hands:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
For a man who has used the legal system as a means to his own end  and to punish people he can't buy off,  I find it ironic he finds himself in this position.
@sneakypete
Trump doesn't care about anything as long as it gets his name out there. I'm shocked he hasn't paid former super models to talk in public about his "big hands" because that is obviously one of his biggest insecurities.

Remember,this is a guy that had to talk in front of tv cameras about how hot his daughter is,and how he would like to hump her himself if he weren't her father.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 03:19:39 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump told Radar moments ago: “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated. There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”

Kinda sounds like the crap you and your pal Pecker pulled before the WI election you POS.

geronl

It's legitimate to post this news article,  even if the woman's allegations are false. He is running for president and  being sued. It is newsworthy.  If the suit is dismissed,  that news certainly should be posted, as well.

I would have been fine with it not being posted except for the talk of a witness

Offline Idiot

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline AnybodyButaDem

I thought you guys hated the GOP anyway? Everyone hates teh GOP: Democrats, Freepers, Talk Radio drones, "principled" conservatives, etc. etc.

I don't like the GOPe.  Neither did Ted Cruz until a few months ago, nor did most of his supporters.   :whistle:   :shrug:

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Maybe you would be happier at a different website... :shrug:

I'm sure the female poster who sinkspur attacked in the most vile of manners, a post you had to edit multiple times to erase, would agree.  I don't find sodomy insults directed at anyone funny, and with two young daughters myself, my respect for this site is waning to the point that I have to treat this as a hate site.

At what cost, Myst?  Real world implications here and allowing that stuff doesn't speak well of GOPBriefingroom.  I have a screen shot of what I would argue is the worst and most misogynistic post I've ever seen on a political forum.

We're on LinkedIn, right?   Yeah, we are. You know my name.  I stand behind who I am and what I represent, and I would never, ever tolerate that BS. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 03:35:54 am by AnybodyButaDem »

Offline AnybodyButaDem

What's also telling to me is that not a single anti-Trump poster who read that post, multiple times I have to say since it was quoted multiple times, will admonish the person who posted it.

Very sad, Myst.  I don't get it.  Is he funding this site?

Offline sinkspur

What's also telling to me is that not a single anti-Trump poster who read that post, multiple times I have to say since it was quoted multiple times, will admonish the person who posted it.

I apologized and RIV accepted the apology.

You look kinda dumb beating a dead horse.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

Don't embarrass yourself further.   Just go to bed.

Offline Idiot

Someone needs a hug.....lol

:bighug:

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
They are quite fun actually.  It's taking a while to get used to this format.  FR was quite easy to navigate and it was easy to take a quick look for news updates, etc.  I'll get it eventually, but I'm old and slow...lol.

I'm with you on all of that!!  ^-^

Did you know there's a Facebook Page for Exiled Conservatives of Free Republic? It's kind of hoppin' tonight! You have to get "approved" first but it doesn't take long.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1074926025897763/
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Rape victims also tend to prefer filing a report with the police to let them investigate.

This is a civil case, so there is no shield of privacy.

Learn the difference.  Dumb criticism and you come off as ignorant on the subject.  Probably best to just not post anything, isn't it, instead of making this gaffe.

I hoped to leave personal insults like that behind at Free Republic.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Why wouldn't Trump know this Epstein guy?  Trump and Clinton know each other and boy does Clinton know how to have a good time, not far fetched to believe this story has some legs (pun not intended).

Hey, sweetie!  Guess who?  I used a different name here, but I'm Altura.  Haven't been able to answer your mail because the mods won't let me use the mail feature.  Also they are reviewing my posts so I've stopped going over there except to check my mail.

I love this story.  Double payback for Trump's lame attempt to involve Ted Cruz in scandal.  I totally believe it because it is well known that Trump frequented Epstein's place.  Who cares if this poor gal is in it for money... she deserves it for having to deal with those sleazebags.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It fits the persona of trump being obsessive over sex. There is a previous lawsuit accusing trump of sexual aggression
that includes the following:

I'm afraid I don't buy it. Not for one second.

It doesn't fit Trump. Yes,he sleeps around. He's boasted of it in his own memoirs. But he goes for the rich. The connected. The powerful. Not some nobody, wet behind the ears kid.

Still, we'll see.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink