Author Topic: Trump Sued By Teen ‘Sex Slave’ For Alleged ‘Rape’ — Donald Blasts ‘Disgusting’ Suit  (Read 21901 times)

Offline AnybodyButaDem

It's legitimate to post this news article,  even if the woman's allegations are false. He is running for president and  being sued. It is newsworthy.  If the suit is dismissed,  that news certainly should be posted, as well.

I didn't say it wasn't legitimate to post.  It's also legitimate to point out dumb posts in it that point to some conspiracy about being afraid to go public BECAUSE TRUMP!

This is a civil suit that has zero merit.  If it did, it would be all over MSNBC and CNN tonight as the headline story. 
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Would you prefer I delete it? Trump's being sued, that's a fact. We know nothing else. I ever said I thought it was far fetched. In another thread I have learned that there is a witness now, coming forward.

This article has as much credibility as the articles about Cruz and all his affairs...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This article has as much credibility as the articles about Cruz and all his affairs...

The article says he's being sued, which is apparently a fact. As for her allegations, sounds like crap to me. Still newsworthy wouldn't you say? Do you want me to delete it?

Offline mountaineer

No candidate can avoid being lied about. If this woman is lying, she's looking for money,  notoriety or both.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

The big Orange machine rolls over people with his law suits.   Let him fight his own battles.

• Technical
The 'party planner', Tiffany Doe, was there to witness the incidents with Trump, according to the document.
It states: 'Tiffany Doe was physically present at each of the four occasions of sexual abuse by Defendant Trump upon the person of Plaintiff Johnson, as it was her job to witness all of the sexual escapades of Epstein's guests at these underage sex parties and later reveal all of the sordid details directly to Defendant Epstein.'
It added that Epstein had also demanded that she listen in to the encounters explaining that 'knowledge is king' in the financial world and that he wanted to 'accumulate inside business knowledge'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3564767/Donald-Trump-furiously-denies-woman-s-claims-raped-tycoon-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-sex-parties.html#ixzz47B7EG6Jt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Interesting huh?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The article says he's being sued, which is apparently a fact. As for her allegations, sounds like crap to me. Still newsworthy wouldn't you say? Do you want me to delete it?

Keep it for a day and see if any news breaks on this story..if not delete it...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

• Technical
Keep it for a day and see if any news breaks on this story..if not delete it...

You really want me to delete it? I dont' recall you asking about the Ted Cruz scandal articles being deleted.

I mean at least this one involves an actual lawsuit.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Actually,  you're incorrect.  It is possible for a plaintiff in a civil suit to be identified only by initials, with court approval.

Actually, that depends on the state.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You really want me to delete it? I dont' recall you asking about the Ted Cruz scandal articles being deleted.

I said wait and see if there is more to this story...post it here if there is..if it goes nowhere delete it
Support the USO

Offline R4 TrumPence

well since we are leaving it up...
majority of the people reading it on that site say

Desperate Ted's political ploy. 
Now it makes more sense :patriot:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
well since we are leaving it up...
majority of the people reading it on that site say

Desperate Ted's political ploy. 
Now it makes more sense :patriot:

What?  You're somehow blaming Ted Cruz for this story?  Wow.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

I vote for keep it.  It's existence and the comments in it tell the story of the current state of GOPBriefingroom.com. 

If that's the site this is for now and the future, why not allow all comments to stand?

If Trump is the GOP nominee, does this become the ANTIGOPBriefingRoom?

Offline mountaineer

Allegations that Cruz has anything to do with this are less likely to be true than what this woman claims about Trump.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

What?  You're somehow blaming Ted Cruz for this story?  Wow.

I won't put anything past Lyin' DISTRUSTED and his lust for power, even if it means ignoring the will of GOP primary voters.

Actually it makes sense to me.   :whistle:

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Allegations that Cruz has anything to do with this are less likely to be true than what this woman claims about Trump.

The anti-Trumps clearly have a problem with realizing what irony means and looks like when effectively applied.

Well played, Repub4Trump!!   :beer:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 02:35:48 am by AnybodyButaDem »

• Technical
I vote for keep it.  It's existence and the comments in it tell the story of the current state of GOPBriefingroom.com. 

If that's the site this is for now and the future, why not allow all comments to stand?

If Trump is the GOP nominee, does this become the ANTIGOPBriefingRoom?

I thought you guys hated the GOP anyway? Everyone hates teh GOP: Democrats, Freepers, Talk Radio drones, "principled" conservatives, etc. etc.

Wingnut

For a man who has used the legal system as a means to his own end  and to punish people he can't buy off,  I find it ironic he finds himself in this position.

Offline mountaineer

I thought you guys hated the GOP anyway? Everyone hates teh GOP: Democrats, Freepers, Talk Radio drones, "principled" conservatives, etc. etc.
Don't expect consistency or logic. You'll be disappointed.

Offline Idiot

Rape victims also tend to prefer filing a report with the police to let them investigate.

This is a civil case, so there is no shield of privacy.

Learn the difference.  Dumb criticism and you come off as ignorant on the subject.  Probably best to just not post anything, isn't it, instead of making this gaffe.

Easy does it boy....this is not FR.  People are civil here.

Offline sinkspur

It's OK. ABD's our Ruprecht:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29iPMa1YdW4
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This is actually the third reference to the Epstein connection. In 2011 Trump was listed as a regular visitor to Epstein's island. It was a bit over-shadowed because Bill Clinton was as well. (note, this story was from 2011 long before Trump was running for President and while he was still considered a Dem).
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

Then a few months ago, Anonymous hacked Epstein's 'black book' and Trump's name was in it.
http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/donald-trumps-name-pedophile-epsteins-little-black-book/
Ironically, this was buried due to the National Enquirer/Cruz allegation that came out at the same time.  (Coincidence?)

Of course, this really doesn't mean much on its own. All those rich and powerful hob nob together.

HOWEVER, maybe the accusations of Hillary colluding with him were wrong. Maybe she didn't collude with him to run for president, maybe she was blackmailing him? Can someone say FBI files?

Funny this new revelation comes out the say he is assumed to be the 'presumptive nominee'. Don't think for a second this is the worst the Clinton camp has.

Can't say we didn't warn you.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 02:45:57 am by AbaraXas »

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Offline AnybodyButaDem

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

TOS hero "sinkspur" just made the most vile and vulgar of attacks on a Trump supporter who is a woman here just a few hours ago.

This place is being overrun.  I get it.  I'm sure my time here (again) is not for long.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 02:48:37 am by AnybodyButaDem »