Author Topic: Trump Sued By Teen ‘Sex Slave’ For Alleged ‘Rape’ — Donald Blasts ‘Disgusting’ Suit  (Read 21902 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
You don't know the history or anything else about how this board treats Trump supporters.

Maybe not, but it's very clear how certain Trump supporters treat this board.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Was Trump involved with this Epstein guy? Because he seems like the scum of the earth.
@sneakypete

Yes,Trump and Epstein were goombas. Trump will be goombas with anyone that has money he thinks he can get. He is a male whore.

Having said that,having sex with teens doesn't seem like something he would do. He is a narcissistic sociopath,and it's all about him and him being able to brag about who he has bagged. He can't brag about bagging a 13 year old,so I doubt he would have any interest in bagging one.

Remember,this is the guy that likes to brag about all the celeb women he has had sex with,married as well as unmarried. He even spent a bundle of money to try to get next to Princess Di so he could brag about bagging her. Guys who focus on bagging super models and married royalty for bragging rights aren't about to waste their time on common school girls.

I have no doubt at all that Epstein is guilty of this,as well as much,much worse. He's a sex freak.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline AnybodyButaDem

These allegations are just that; allegations.  Do I believe Trump is capable of such behavior?  Absolutely.  I put nothing past him.  Do I think it's a possibility that he's paid women to keep quiet about his immoral behavior?  Absolutely.  Time will tell.  The one thing that doesn't bode well for Trump is his derogatory comments he has publicly made recently about women, namely; Rosie O'Donnell, Megyn Kelly and Carly Fiorina.  Yes, I believe Trump has some explaining to do.

Are you going to address your own negative comments from last fall about Carly?
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Maybe not, but it's very clear how certain Trump supporters treat this board.

It's also very clear how certain anti-Trump posters treat this board.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You don't know the history or anything else about how this board treats Trump supporters.
Lecturing people about the history of this board is pretty funny for a guy who has only held an account here for 17 days.

That is, unless this is a revenge sockpuppet account from someone who, in a rare feat for this board, managed to be so obnoxious in a previous life as to get the zot.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Lecturing people about the history of this board is pretty funny for a guy who has only held an account here for 17 days.

That is, unless this is a revenge sockpuppet account from someone who, in a rare feat for this board, managed to be so obnoxious in a previous life as to get the zot.

Ooooh!  Talk about vorpal swords!

:amen:

Online libertybele

:amen:  The 'ignore' feature works wonders. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

:amen:

And so it starts.......

Offline sinkspur

ABD is Carling, from a previous incarnation.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online libertybele

ABD is Carling, from a previous incarnation.

I should have known.  :beer:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Really?  Trump mentioned that if his daughter wasn't his daughter he would date her. 

@sneakypete

Of course he would. She would still be Donald Trump's daughter,and humping the daughters and wives of famous people fits his persona. I think he is probably more interested in the bragging rights from humping someone famous than he is the actual sex because there is nobody on the planet he would rather have sex with than himself.

Nobody ever called Trump "Mr.Modesty".

Offline sinkspur

@sneakypete

Of course he would. She would still be Donald Trump's daughter,and humping the daughters and wives of famous people fits his persona. I think he is probably more interested in the bragging rights from humping someone famous than he is the actual sex because there is nobody on the planet he would rather have sex with than himself.

I'm guessing the Trump suite at Trump Towers and the entire  Mar-a-Lago are wall-to-wall mirrors................
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online libertybele

@sneakypete

Despicable slimeball is much more appropriate.

#Never Trump

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm guessing the Trump suite at Trump Towers and the entire  Mar-a-Lago are wall-to-wall mirrors................

Not a bet I'd be willing to take. I'm shocked he doesn't make his daughter get her hair cut and colored like  his.

Online mountaineer

This is a civil case, so there is no shield of privacy.

Learn the difference.  Dumb criticism and you come off as ignorant on the subject.  Probably best to just not post anything, isn't it, instead of making this gaffe.
Actually,  you're incorrect.  It is possible for a plaintiff in a civil suit to be identified only by initials, with court approval.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline R4 TrumPence

tHIS THREAD REALLY IS GARBAGE! **nononono* **nononono*

Cleanup on aisle 4!!! :3:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline annieokie

Was Trump involved with this Epstein guy? Because he seems like the scum of the earth.

Why wouldn't Trump know this Epstein guy?  Trump and Clinton know each other and boy does Clinton know how to have a good time, not far fetched to believe this story has some legs (pun not intended).   
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 02:27:00 am by annieokie »

Offline annieokie

I think I just threw up in my mouth...

9999what

Oh, forget about his tiny hands, Ok? 8888forgot

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
tHIS THREAD REALLY IS GARBAGE! **nononono* **nononono*

Cleanup on aisle 4!!! :3:

Would you prefer I delete it? Trump's being sued, that's a fact. We know nothing else. I ever said I thought it was far fetched. In another thread I have learned that there is a witness now, coming forward.

geronl

I lean toward this charge being crap, but with all of the lies and crap made up about Ted C., I don't even care.

Online mountaineer

It's legitimate to post this news article,  even if the woman's allegations are false. He is running for president and  being sued. It is newsworthy.  If the suit is dismissed,  that news certainly should be posted, as well.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline AnybodyButaDem

:amen:  The 'ignore' feature works wonders.

So does you ignoring what you posted about Fiorina last fall, too!

I'd ignore me too if I made such a massive flip-flop that was easily found in the archives here.   :th_10444:

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Why wouldn't Trump know tis Epstein guy?  Trump and Clinton know each other and boy does Clinton know how to have a good time, not far fetched to believe this story has some legs (pun not intended).

You got banned from FR too, AnnieOK?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
So does you ignoring what you posted about Fiorina last fall, too!

I'd ignore me too if I made such a massive flip-flop that was easily found in the archives here.   :th_10444:

Wow, you have a extraordinary memory for someone who's been here for two weeks... almost like you may have existed on the site as someone else back then to remember it this obsessively...  :pondering:

Wingnut

Fidelity is not, and has never been Trumps long suit.