Author Topic: Boehner: Cruz is 'Lucifer in the flesh'  (Read 4615 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Boehner: Cruz is 'Lucifer in the flesh'
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2016, 05:08:12 pm »
President Bush wanted Texas Solicitor General Cruz to stand down on a case involving a Mexican immigrant who was demanding an international "right" to consult with the Mexican consulate after committing rape and murder.

"José Ernesto Medellín (an 18-year-old Mexican citizen) and several other gang members participated in the murder of Jennifer Ertman and Elizabeth Peña, when they raped a 14-year-old and 16-year-old girl for an hour in Houston, Texas. Both girls were killed to prevent them from identifying their assailants. Medellín strangled one of the girls with her own shoelaces. Hours after Medellin's arrest he admitted to his part in the crime and boasted of having "virgin blood" on his underpants."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medell%C3%ADn_v._Texas

Bush was pushing the globalist position in favor of this scumbag. Cruz didn't take the fall, and U.S. national sovereignty scored a win at the Supreme Court because of Cruz.

Bush is as corrupt as the rest of his family when it comes to Mexico.

I'm fairly certain that's not the only reason Bush doesn't care for Cruz.  After working with him in Texas, Bush didn't want Cruz in the White House but shuffled him off to the Solicitor General's office.

Ted Cruz just doesn't work well with others.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 05:16:25 pm »

Boehner, McConnell, McCain, Ryan, and their cloned elitist world club is what has destroyed this country.

Not Obama?  Not Pelosi?  Not Reid?  Not Hillary?   

No wonder so many folks consider Trumpsters to be irrational revenge fantasists.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Wingnut

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2016, 05:36:59 pm »
==================================

If you are an establishment republican (which you are), you supported John Boehner throughout his office as GOPe chairman (and you did).

Boehner, McConnell, McCain, Ryan, and their cloned elitist world club is what has destroyed this country.

My coment was soley devoted to one orange guy who cry's on cue and the other orange guy with anal leakage of the mouth.  Nothing politcal about it. 

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2016, 05:53:29 pm »
So how is it that the anti-establishment candidate, the "outsider" - is supported by the establishment, the "insiders"?    And Boehner of all people, who those who hated the establishment the most hated him with a passion. Now he comes across a hero, if he endorses their messiah.

Could this election get any more bizarre?    Yes it could. Trump could pick Jeb as his VP.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2016, 06:00:35 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2016, 06:18:29 pm »
I'm fairly certain that's not the only reason Bush doesn't care for Cruz.  After working with him in Texas, Bush didn't want Cruz in the White House but shuffled him off to the Solicitor General's office.

Ted Cruz just doesn't work well with others.

Wrong. First of all, Cruz was Solicitor General when 'W' was president.  The Medellin case was exactly why "W" doesn't like Cruz.  I'll go into a little more detail .. after Medellin was arrested, he wrote a four-page handwritten confession how cold and callous he was and his participation in the gang rapes of two girls named Jennifer and Elizabeth.  After they had been repeatedly raped for an hour, he then stomped on the neck of one girl and strangled her with a belt and strangled the other girl with a shoelace.  Medellin holding one end while his friend held the other, slit one of the girl's throats.

Medellin was on death row. In 2004, the International Court of Justice (UN World Court) ordered the U.S. to reopen not only the conviction of Medellin but 50 other Mexican nationals. Long story short,  'W' was ready to comply via executive order issued to the state of TX when Cruz as S.G. stepped in and challenged his authority ...Cruz won!

Secondly, Cruz serving as Solicitor General was not Bush's doing.  Cruz was appointed by Texas Attorney (now governor) Greg Abbott. Further, Cruz has authored 70 U.S. Supreme Court briefs and presented 43 oral arguments, including nine before the United States Supreme Court. Cruz's record of having argued before the Supreme Court nine times is more than any practicing lawyer in Texas or any current member of Congress!!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 06:23:16 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2016, 06:46:29 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Cruz-Hits-Boehner-Lucifer/2016/04/28/id/726247/
Cruz Hits Boehner for 'Lucifer' Slam

snip from article: But on Thursday, Cruz said he's never worked with Boehner, and he's only met him two or three times.

"If I said 50 words in my life to John Boehner, I'd be surprised," said Cruz, nothing that "every one" of those conversations "has consisted of pleasantries like 'good to see you, Mr. Speaker.'"

"I've never had any substantive conversation with John Boehner in any respect," said Cruz, but he did comment that during the government shutdown, he and Utah Republican Sen. Mike Lee reached out to Boehner.

"I offered to come over and work with the speaker," said Cruz. "I asked him, 'can we resolve this and actually get something meaningful done to stop the disaster that is Obamacare?' John Boehner's response was 'I have no interest in talking to you. What possibly could be accomplished by having a conversation? No, I will not meet.'"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ted tells the truth on Boehner.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 06:47:53 pm by don-o »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 07:05:04 pm »
So how is it that the anti-establishment candidate, the "outsider" - is supported by the establishment, the "insiders"?    And Boehner of all people, who those who hated the establishment the most hated him with a passion. Now he comes across a hero, if he endorses their messiah.

Could this election get any more bizarre?    Yes it could. Trump could pick Jeb as his VP.   

You have correctly identified the truth!  VERY few want to hear it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2016, 07:26:36 pm »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/01/24/ted-cruz-was-once-john-boehners-lawyer-heres-their-story/

Here's what The Washington Post reported in 2006:

John and Alice Martin, Democratic activists from Florida, overheard the discussion on a police scanner and recorded it. The Martins gave the tape to McDermott; they later pleaded guilty to illegally intercepting the call and were each fined $500.

Boehner targeted his ire at McDermott, then the ranking Democrat on the House ethics committee, who he said leaked the contents of the tape to the New York Times and other news organizations in a blatant invasion of privacy.

Enter Cruz, then a rising legal star who had clerked for a Supreme Court justice. He was Boehner's lawyer in the case. When Boehner used the case to help his campaign raise money, Cruz defended him publicly, emerging in the media years before he would return as a conservative hero.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2016, 07:28:55 pm »
Cruz should have worked this into his comments when questioned about Boehner's insult.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2016, 07:31:57 pm »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline BuckeyeTexan

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2016, 07:46:12 pm »
Cruz should have worked this into his comments when questioned about Boehner's insult.

I bet John Boehner cried on Cruz' shoulder over the incident. What a pathetic POS.
There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle

geronl

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2016, 07:46:26 pm »
Not Obama?  Not Pelosi?  Not Reid?  Not Hillary?   

No wonder so many folks consider Trumpsters to be irrational revenge fantasists.

How dare you tar and feather Daddy's friends and allies! You big meanie!

-Trumpsyc mode OFF

lol

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2016, 08:02:53 pm »
My question is did Cruz consult with Boehner on the lawsuit or did he not? Pretty straightforward.

Offline BuckeyeTexan

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2016, 08:03:10 pm »

**nononono*

Remember that scene in Walk the Line where Jerry Lee Lewis is telling June Carter about God's command not to the apple?

God gave us an apple, see? And he said, "Don't touch it. Don't think about touchin' it. Don't sing about touchin' it. Don't sing about thinkin' about touchin' it!"

:nono:

The same goes for you. Don't think about Trump pickin' Jeb and definitely don't post about it.

Offline BuckeyeTexan

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2016, 08:07:31 pm »
"I offered to come over and work with the speaker," said Cruz. "I asked him, 'can we resolve this and actually get something meaningful done to stop the disaster that is Obamacare?' John Boehner's response was 'I have no interest in talking to you. What possibly could be accomplished by having a conversation? No, I will not meet.'"

Boehner was willing to and did meet with Obama. Even played golf with him. But not willing to meet with a senator of his own party. He is the POS I always suspected.

Offline flowers

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2016, 08:17:23 pm »

Cruz: “I’ve never worked with John Boehner… I’ve never known the man"

— Igor Bobic (@igorbobic) April 28, 2016

As we show below, that's not entirely accurate.

It's doubtful that House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) will be taking political advice from Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) in the near future. But legal advice? Well, it's happened before.

Why then did Cruz from Canada say he never worked with Boehner? Hmmm? 

Offline BuckeyeTexan

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2016, 08:18:09 pm »
My question is did Cruz consult with Boehner on the lawsuit or did he not? Pretty straightforward.

Even the initial consultation before hiring an attorney falls under attorney-client privilege. Unless there are public records showing Cruz as the attorney-on-record, we likely won't hear anything from Cruz about it.

Offline BuckeyeTexan

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2016, 08:19:59 pm »
Why then did Cruz from Canada say he never worked with Boehner? Hmmm?

Because working with him and serving as his attorney are two different things. One is confidential. The other isn't.

Offline flowers

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2016, 08:35:16 pm »
Because working with him and serving as his attorney are two different things. One is confidential. The other isn't.
:silly:

HonestJohn

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2016, 09:47:36 pm »
**nononono*

Remember that scene in Walk the Line where Jerry Lee Lewis is telling June Carter about God's command not to the apple?

God gave us an apple, see? And he said, "Don't touch it. Don't think about touchin' it. Don't sing about touchin' it. Don't sing about thinkin' about touchin' it!"

:nono:

The same goes for you. Don't think about Trump pickin' Jeb and definitely don't post about it.

Trump's VP choice will be a pink elephant in a tutu.  Now... don't think about that.

:tongue2:

Wingnut

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2016, 10:02:21 pm »
**nononono*

"You can THINK about it, but don't do it."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfGgorajsro

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2016, 10:51:59 pm »
Trump, Boehner's golfing buddy.

And who's the anti-establishment, outsider candidate again?
Trump has defended McConnell.  Boener and Gingrich have defended Trump.  Boener and Trump are texting buddies.  I think it's obvious who the insider is.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2016, 11:00:10 pm »
Wrong. First of all, Cruz was Solicitor General when 'W' was president.  The Medellin case was exactly why "W" doesn't like Cruz.  I'll go into a little more detail .. after Medellin was arrested, he wrote a four-page handwritten confession how cold and callous he was and his participation in the gang rapes of two girls named Jennifer and Elizabeth.  After they had been repeatedly raped for an hour, he then stomped on the neck of one girl and strangled her with a belt and strangled the other girl with a shoelace.  Medellin holding one end while his friend held the other, slit one of the girl's throats.

Medellin was on death row. In 2004, the International Court of Justice (UN World Court) ordered the U.S. to reopen not only the conviction of Medellin but 50 other Mexican nationals. Long story short,  'W' was ready to comply via executive order issued to the state of TX when Cruz as S.G. stepped in and challenged his authority ...Cruz won!

Secondly, Cruz serving as Solicitor General was not Bush's doing.  Cruz was appointed by Texas Attorney (now governor) Greg Abbott. Further, Cruz has authored 70 U.S. Supreme Court briefs and presented 43 oral arguments, including nine before the United States Supreme Court. Cruz's record of having argued before the Supreme Court nine times is more than any practicing lawyer in Texas or any current member of Congress!!

Look.  I don't like Cruz or Trump, but I like Trump way less.

Also, what Boehner and Peter King said about Cruz today was beyond the pale, two of the most despicable statements ever made by politicians.  And they firmly planted their lips on Trumps wrinkled up old butt.

So, we're now all hatin' on everybody who doesn't have nice things to say  about people they like. 

As far as I'm concerned, I wish Trump and Cruz could both lose.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 11:13:33 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2016, 11:16:36 pm »
Hi Sink

It has been 5 - 10 years since reading your posts on TOS.

How did your thinking evolve this way?

The primary season has over exaggerated many flaws from the candidates. 

We may need to start at the top of the decision tree.  What is so objectionable about Cruz or even Trump compared to Hillary!

Hillary has FIVE decades of corruption to overturn.  Its time to turn the page.

Look.  I don't like Cruz or Trump, but I like Trump way less.

As far as I'm concerned, I wish Trump and Cruz could both lose.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 11:17:29 pm by LonestarDream »
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?