Author Topic: Boehner: Cruz is 'Lucifer in the flesh'  (Read 4617 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Boehner: Cruz is 'Lucifer in the flesh'
« on: April 28, 2016, 01:01:57 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/john-beohner-ted-cruz-lucifer-222570

The former House speaker also says that he would vote for Trump, and called the two of them 'texting buddies.'

By Nick Gass

04/28/16 08:49 AM EDT

When it comes to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, even a few months’ time out of Congress has done little to lessen former Speaker John Boehner’s contempt for his former Capitol Hill colleague.

“Lucifer in the flesh,” Boehner told an audience at Stanford on Wednesday night, according to the Stanford Daily. “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

In fact, Wednesday night was not the first occasion that Boehner has compared Cruz to “Lucifer,” using the epithet last month during a question-and-answer session with reporters at the Futures Industry Association conference in Boca Raton, Florida.

As far as Donald Trump goes, Boehner remarked that he had golfed with Trump for years and that the two are “texting buddies.”

On fellow Ohioan John Kasich, Boehner was magnanimous.

The governor “requires more effort on my behalf than all my other friends … but he’s still my friend, and I love him,” Boehner said, according to the report.

On the Democratic side of the race, Boehner said that while Hillary Clinton would win the party’s nomination, Bernie Sanders is a likable guy and the most honest politician in the race. He also apparently impersonated the former secretary of state, saying, “Oh I’m a woman, vote for me,” while reportedly later noting her accomplishments.

Boehner’s comments also included a reference to the ongoing FBI investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was at the State Department, speculating on what might happen if the scandal widens.

“Don’t be shocked … if two weeks before the convention, here comes Joe Biden parachuting in and Barack Obama fanning the flames to make it all happen,” the former speaker said.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline oldmomster

Re: Boehner: Cruz is 'Lucifer in the flesh'
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 01:06:49 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/john-beohner-ted-cruz-lucifer-222570

now if THAT isn't an endorsement, I don't know what is....

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 01:13:40 pm »
As far as Donald Trump goes, Boehner remarked that he had golfed with Trump for years and that the two are “texting buddies.”
He also has golfed with Obama. What's his point (other than he and Trump having similar orangeade complexions)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 02:04:46 pm »
He also has golfed with Obama. What's his point (other than he and Trump having similar orangeade complexions)?

The point is both Boehner and Trump are liberals, both establishment and both of the same country club.

#Never Trump
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 02:05:29 pm »
now if THAT isn't an endorsement, I don't know what is....

:amen:    :0001:

Cruz/Carly 2106.  Reigniting the Promise of America!!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 02:15:16 pm »

Rhymes with Orange, or Birdbrains of a Feather...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 02:17:02 pm »
Trump, Boehner's golfing buddy.

And who's the anti-establishment, outsider candidate again?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline oldmomster

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 02:19:36 pm »
:amen:    :0001:

Cruz/Carly 2106.  Reigniting the Promise of America!!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

I LIKE it.     :thumbsup2:

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2016, 02:20:20 pm »

Rhymes with Orange, or Birdbrains of a Feather...

Good Lord Look at them.  Team Leakage and Seepage ride again.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2016, 02:20:28 pm »
I think Cruz should reply publicly thanking Boehner for the great endorsement ... you know you're doing something right when the biggest RINO in the history of the Republican party calls you Lucifer!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 02:22:16 pm by libertybele »

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2016, 02:29:19 pm »
I think Cruz should reply publicly thanking Boehner for the great endorsement ... you know you're doing something right when the biggest RINO in the history of the Republican party calls you Lucifer!

Exactly. What does an old has been cry baby know about true constitutional conservatism? Lucifer indeed...for those RINOs like Bonehead and Trumpy!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2016, 02:38:44 pm »
A lot of Trump fans probably were calling the despised Boehner all kinds of nasty names just a few months ago. Funny how that works!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

geronl

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2016, 02:41:56 pm »
I guess orange skin is extremely thin.

Offline oldmomster

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2016, 03:20:41 pm »
We shouldn't forget that one of Antonin Scalia's closest friends was Ruth Bad Ginsberg......dont want to tar everyone by their golf partners.

Just because I wouldn't want to entertain dems in my house  :whistle:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2016, 03:32:39 pm »
Well, to be fair, George W. Bush said he just didn't like Cruz and I've never heard Bush criticize anybody. 

It's pretty evident that Ted doesn't have many close friends.  At the very least, he's a helluva lot steadier than Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 03:33:23 pm »
Boehner can talk a good game and even sounds sincere, maybe he is sincere but his background has connections that say otherwise.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2016, 03:34:20 pm »
Boehner is a crybaby RINO. Of course he would despise Cruz for calling out GOPe.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2016, 03:45:19 pm »
In the Planned Parenthood undercover video scandal;

Boehner Aide's Sister Founded Company Linked To Planned Parenthood Scandal

Republican House Speaker John Boehner’s top health-care policy adviser is linked — by blood — to a figure at the heart of the Planned Parenthood baby part-selling scandal.

Charlotte Ivancic, Boehner’s health policy director, is the older sister of Cate Dyer, the founder of Stem Express, the California-based company caught buying aborted fetus parts from Planned Parenthood.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/07/29/boehner-aides-sister-founded-company-linked-planned-parenthood-scandal

So, this may not be heavily condemning but it's not good, perhaps other connections too can be found.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2016, 03:52:40 pm »
The old drunk is just bitter that he's out of a job because of Cruz.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2016, 04:00:57 pm »
There may be hope for John Boehner yet.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2016, 04:02:21 pm »
Exactly. What does an old has been cry baby know about true constitutional conservatism? Lucifer indeed...for those RINOs like Bonehead and Trumpy!

=============================

About as much as Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

Which comes out of the oven as NOTHING.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2016, 04:04:53 pm »
Good Lord Look at them.  Team Leakage and Seepage ride again.

==================================

If you are an establishment republican (which you are), you supported John Boehner throughout his office as GOPe chairman (and you did).

Boehner, McConnell, McCain, Ryan, and their cloned elitist world club is what has destroyed this country.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2016, 04:05:39 pm »
A lot of Trump fans probably were calling the despised Boehner all kinds of nasty names just a few months ago. Funny how that works!

And the reason they wanted Trump was to get rid of "insiders" and "establishment" types like Boehner.

Little did they know that Trump IS the insider.........

Cruz/Fiorina - the anti-establishment TEAM!  :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Hank Rearden

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2016, 04:13:15 pm »
Well, to be fair, George W. Bush said he just didn't like Cruz and I've never heard Bush criticize anybody. 

President Bush wanted Texas Solicitor General Cruz to stand down on a case involving a Mexican immigrant who was demanding an international "right" to consult with the Mexican consulate after committing rape and murder.

"José Ernesto Medellín (an 18-year-old Mexican citizen) and several other gang members participated in the murder of Jennifer Ertman and Elizabeth Peña, when they raped a 14-year-old and 16-year-old girl for an hour in Houston, Texas. Both girls were killed to prevent them from identifying their assailants. Medellín strangled one of the girls with her own shoelaces. Hours after Medellin's arrest he admitted to his part in the crime and boasted of having "virgin blood" on his underpants."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medell%C3%ADn_v._Texas

Bush was pushing the globalist position in favor of this scumbag. Cruz didn't take the fall, and U.S. national sovereignty scored a win at the Supreme Court because of Cruz.

Bush is as corrupt as the rest of his family when it comes to Mexico.
"The enemy never sees the backs of my Texans." - Gen. Robert E. Lee

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2016, 04:59:27 pm »

It's pretty evident that Ted doesn't have many close friends. 

Pretty evident, indeed  ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlQsCsj3mEo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlQsCsj3mEo