General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

The Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Spy, and Superhero Genre

<< < (2/493) > >>

kevindavis007:
Star Trek  (TOS, ENT, TNG), SG1, SGU, Firefly, BSG (old and new), Farscape, and Buck Rodgers are my favorite Sci-fi shows. I'm sure I missed a couple.

geronl:

--- Quote from: kevindavis on April 28, 2016, 11:39:25 am ---Star Trek  (TOS, ENT, TNG), SG1, SGU, Firefly, BSG (old and new), Farscape, and Buck Rodgers are my favorite Sci-fi shows. I'm sure I missed a couple.

--- End quote ---

Among others.

Timber Rattler:
I've always enjoyed Star Trek too, having first watched it in syndication and The Animated Series when I was a kid in the 1970s.  But Rick Berman's take on the universe in TNG and the other successor shows just annoyed me.  And being a Romulan fan, I always thought that the producers never had a clue about what to do with them other than make them occasional villains of the week.  A lot of missed potential there (and I am probably one of the few fans out there that really liked Nemesis with Tom Hardy as Picard's evil clone).

kevindavis007:

--- Quote from: geronl on April 28, 2016, 12:40:15 pm ---Among others.

--- End quote ---

LOL!!!

kevindavis007:

--- Quote from: Timber Rattler on April 28, 2016, 12:45:30 pm ---I've always enjoyed Star Trek too, having first watched it in syndication and The Animated Series when I was a kid in the 1970s.  But Rick Berman's take on the universe in TNG and the other successor shows just annoyed me.  And being a Romulan fan, I always thought that the producers never had a clue about what to do with them other than make them occasional villains of the week.  A lot of missed potential there (and I am probably one of the few fans out there that really liked Nemesis with Tom Hardy as Picard's evil clone).

--- End quote ---

I enjoyed Trek since the Star Trek The Motion Picture (Yes I do like that movie)..  I enjoyed Enterprise, but I think what killed Trek was Voyager, Berman, and Trek Fatigue.. I think Enterprise would have been better without the Temporal Time war and stuck with the story lines in Season 4.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version