General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

The Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Spy, and Superhero Genre

<< < (481/493) > >>

sneakypete:
Guys,I just discovered the "Ray Bradbury Mystery Theater" show on broadcast teebee a few minutes ago. A local broadcast non-mainstream channel is airing it.

My viewing system is wi-fi via Roku,plus and outside antenna for broadcast tv,along with a tuner and recorder that I can switch to anytime I want to watch broadcast channels.

If you have cable,you are screwed. You ain't gonna get it.

Ghost Bear:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on July 11, 2021, 04:09:01 pm ---Guys,I just discovered the "Ray Bradbury Mystery Theater" show on broadcast teebee a few minutes ago. A local broadcast non-mainstream channel is airing it.

My viewing system is wi-fi via Roku,plus and outside antenna for broadcast tv,along with a tuner and recorder that I can switch to anytime I want to watch broadcast channels.

If you have cable,you are screwed. You ain't gonna get it.

--- End quote ---

I you have a Roku device, check out The Roku Channel on it. They carry a lot of classic TV shows, including The Ray Bradbury Theater and the old Alfred Hitchcock Show.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Ghost Bear on July 11, 2021, 04:38:19 pm ---I you have a Roku device, check out The Roku Channel on it. They carry a lot of classic TV shows, including The Ray Bradbury Theater and the old Alfred Hitchcock Show.

--- End quote ---

@Ghost Bear

Thanks for the info! I get both on a local broadcast channel,so I didn't even look.

I LOVE the old Alfred Hitchock Presents show. I crack up every time he marches out on stage and says "Good Even-Ing".

MikePence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzYRlISYE8Y

The Man from U.N.C.L.E.  starring Henry Cavill is a great spy film! His role Napoleon Solo is created by Ian Fleming! Himself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I8OeQs7cQA This show is awesome!

Smokin Joe:
I recall watching the original Man From U.N.C.L.E., with Robert Vaughn and David McCallum, who played Illya Kuryakin.

One of the best ever lines from NCIS where, many, many years later McCallum played Dr. Mallard ("Ducky") was when he was asked by his assistant what he looked like when he was younger. His reply? "A lot like Illya Kuryakin."

I howled.... :silly:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version