General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

The Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Spy, and Superhero Genre

<< < (480/493) > >>

240B:

Posted this here because only a Trekkie will understand why this is funny.

verga:
Tuned into SyFy via my computer to catch up on "Resident alien". No I need to subscribe to FIOS in order to watch the channel.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: verga on March 15, 2021, 10:46:51 am ---Tuned into SyFy via my computer to catch up on "Resident alien". No I need to subscribe to FIOS in order to watch the channel.

--- End quote ---

Basic cable channels and network TV has turned into Tier II substandard programming rife with advertising and infomercials. I will pay zilch for any premium content.  With what I get with Netfilx, Prime, and Sling, I will never run out of watchable stuff.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: verga on March 15, 2021, 10:46:51 am ---Tuned into SyFy via my computer to catch up on "Resident alien". No I need to subscribe to FIOS in order to watch the channel.

--- End quote ---

@verga

I just watch it on NBC,either from my antenna or my ROKU on streaming NBC,but I just looked it up on my ROKU,and there are 7  services providing it for free,not counting the sci-fi network.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 15, 2021, 12:43:04 pm ---Basic cable channels and network TV has turned into Tier II substandard programming rife with advertising and infomercials. I will pay zilch for any premium content.  With what I get with Netfilx, Prime, and Sling, I will never run out of watchable stuff.

--- End quote ---

@catfish1957

I don't mind the commercials. In fact,I kinda look forward to them because they give me a break to run to the bathroom,get a cup of coffee,etc,etc,etc. No big deal at all,and MUCH preferable to having to pay a premium price to not have them,and end up having to hit the pause button instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version