Author Topic: John Rich plans one of UNC's 'biggest events' for American flag defenders: 'Raised these guys correc  (Read 129 times)

Offline libertybele

I've never heard of the guy, but I hope "Flagstock" is a huge success.

John Rich plans one of UNC's 'biggest events' for American flag defenders: 'Raised these guys correctly'

John Rich is praising a group of students at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill for stopping an American flag on the school's quad from hitting the ground on Tuesday.

A photo capturing the moment students stopped protesters from removing the flag — for the second time — during anti-Israeli demonstrations on campus went viral on social media, garnering Rich's attention in the process.

"I was so impressed that, first of all, someone had taught them … that you never let the American flag touch the ground, under any circumstances," Rich told Fox News Digital when asked about his impression of the photo. "Somebody raised these guys correctly. They understand what's going on."

The country music star is now working on contracts with the university to play a free show in Chapel Hill — a show that may just turn into "one of the biggest events of the year" featuring a potential "massive outpouring" of artists who want to show their appreciation for these students, Rich said. He's going to call the music event "Flagstock."................

https://www.foxnews.com/us/john-rich-plans-one-uncs-biggest-events-american-flag-defenders
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.