Author Topic: Jon Stewart: Biden Too ‘F**king Old,’ ‘Shouldn’t Be President’  (Read 72 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jon Stewart: Biden Too ‘F**king Old,’ ‘Shouldn’t Be President’

Paul Bois 7 May 2024

Comedian Jon Stewart declared President Joe Biden just might be too “bleep old” to be the commander-in-chief.

The comedian offered his summation of Biden’s mental fitness during a comedy performance at the Netflix is a Joke festival.

“I know liberals say, ‘Don’t say Joe Biden is old’ — don’t say what people see with their own eyes! You can say it, he can’t hear us,” Stewart said.

“I know you know how bleep old he is, and I know you don’t want to say it because Trump is so scary, but he’s so bleep old,” he added. “When you watch him on television, you’re nervous, aren’t ya?”

Stewart ultimately concluded that while Biden has something to offer the world, he just “shouldn’t be president.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/05/07/jon-stewart-biden-too-fing-old-shouldnt-be-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34