Author Topic: Trump's Speech on Foreign Policy  (Read 6884 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Re: Trump's Speech on Foreign Policy
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2016, 12:33:18 pm »
I imagine that with some Trump supporters, this speech ranks with the Sermon on the Mount.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2016, 12:36:26 pm »
I imagine that with some Trump supporters, this speech ranks with the Sermon on the Mount.

Exactly, they already think he walks on water!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2016, 01:34:12 pm »
 ‏@trumpfoolery Apr 25
Hi @realDonaldTrump, if you can't handle an alliance between Cruz and Kasich, how will you deal with one between Syria, Hezbollah, and Iran.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

A-Lert

« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2016, 06:08:18 pm »
‏@trumpfoolery Apr 25
Hi @realDonaldTrump, if you can't handle an alliance between Cruz and Kasich, how will you deal with one between Syria, Hezbollah, and Iran.

Handle? He schlonged Cruz and Kasich.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2016, 06:32:13 pm »
If that helps you ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

A-Lert

« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2016, 06:48:41 pm »
If that helps you ...

It didn't help me, but it sure hurt Cruz and Kasich. Indiana could well be the coup de gras for Cruz and Kasich.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2016, 08:48:25 pm »
Yesterday, on his radio show, Larry Kudlow was praising tRump's foreign policy speech. Great clarity, etc etc.  Wonder if Larry is using drugs again.  Because, really, clarity is not a word that comes to mind when tRump speaks.

A-Lert

« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2016, 09:29:08 pm »
Yesterday, on his radio show, Larry Kudlow was praising tRump's foreign policy speech. Great clarity, etc etc.  Wonder if Larry is using drugs again.  Because, really, clarity is not a word that comes to mind when tRump speaks.

Obviously you didn't listen to the speech.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

Offline musiclady

« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2016, 01:48:09 am »

If you think talking like an inarticulate 8th grade Valley Girl is "clarity" Larry, more power to you!   ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.