Author Topic: Winners and losers from the I-95 primaries  (Read 231 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Winners and losers from the I-95 primaries
« on: April 27, 2016, 02:19:51 pm »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/26/winners-and-losers-from-the-i-95-primaries/

By Chris Cillizza April 26 at 10:08 PM

Voters in five states stretching from the mid-Atlantic to the Northeast went to the polls on Tuesday. At the presidential level, Donald Trump crushed his two remaining competitors, while Hillary Clinton took four of the five states in play, extending her delegate lead over Bernie Sanders.

I picked some winners and some losers from the night that was. They're below.
Winners

• Donald Trump: This was an an absolutely sweeping across-the-board victory for the real estate mogul. From a delegate perspective, this may wind up being Trump's single best night of the primary process. His massive wins in Connecticut and Maryland help him run up the delegate score. His big margin in Pennsylvania should be a persuasive argument for the 54 unbound delegates the state sends to the Republican National Convention. And what's clear is that Trump is getting stronger and stronger as the race moves to Indiana on May 3, a state that the anti-Trump forces now must win in order to blunt his momentum heading into the critical California primary on June 7. If Trump wins Indiana, the race will be all but over.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34