Author Topic: JUST IN: New GAME-CHANGING poll from Indiana…  (Read 863 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
JUST IN: New GAME-CHANGING poll from Indiana…
« on: April 30, 2016, 11:34:08 pm »

JUST IN: New GAME-CHANGING poll from Indiana…

A new state poll released this afternoon shows, for the first time, a dramatic lead for Sen. Ted Cruz in next week’s critical Indiana primary.

Via The Hill:

Ted Cruz leads Donald Trump by double digits in a new poll of Indiana, which hosts the next contest in the GOP presidential primary on Tuesday.

The Texas senator leads the real estate mogul 45 percent to 29 percent among registered voters, according to a poll by the Mike Downs Center for Indiana Politics.

http://www.allenbwest.com/michellejesse/just-in-new-game-changing-poll-from-indiana

:sword:

Go Cruz!

I wouldn't get too enthused over California polls.  Carly Fiorina may have an impact in California.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: JUST IN: New GAME-CHANGING poll from Indiana…
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 11:54:26 pm »
Counting on you Hoosiers to end this nightmare, this clown called Donald Trump.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 11:57:54 pm »
Counting on you Hoosiers to end this nightmare, this clown called Donald Trump.

:amen:

Things are looking very good.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DrewsDad

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 11:58:04 pm »
I like the poll result, but would caution against taking it by itself.  The IPFW was taken over a two week timeframe, so its a bit different.

I remember the Trump team touting the Wisconsin ARG poll showing they were up by 10 points in which Cruz won by 13 points.

Most of the polls have the race pretty close except ARG and IPFW.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/in/indiana_republican_presidential_primary-5786.html
"Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution."
- Cruz - The Consistent Constitutional Conservative

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 12:26:47 am »
I like the poll result, but would caution against taking it by itself.  The IPFW was taken over a two week timeframe, so its a bit different.

I remember the Trump team touting the Wisconsin ARG poll showing they were up by 10 points in which Cruz won by 13 points.

Most of the polls have the race pretty close except ARG and IPFW.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/in/indiana_republican_presidential_primary-5786.html

Yep I think that goes for all polls.

A-Lert

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 12:35:17 am »

Of course, those of us following closely know this latest poll is just one of many — and suggests a dramatically different state of affairs than the other polls, which show Trump in the lead. The RealClearPolitics average of polls shows Trump with a 5-point advantage over Cruz, though the next most recent before the Downs Center poll shows a statistical tie — with Trump leading by two, which is within the poll’s 4.75 point margin of error.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump received the endorsement of legendary Indiana Hoosiers basketball coach Bobby Knight, along with some surprise words of support from so-called GOP “establishment” types, including former rival Sen. Marco Rubio.

Offline DrewsDad

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2016, 12:54:10 am »
Meanwhile, Donald Trump received the endorsement of legendary Indiana Hoosiers basketball coach Bobby Knight,

Bobby Knight???
 :chairbang:
"Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution."

A-Lert

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2016, 01:38:06 am »
Bobby Knight???

Yes, Bobby Knight, a great leader, motivator, mentor and basketball coach.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/assessment/2002/03/bob_knight.html

Knight's academic successes rival his athletic ones. At Indiana, he graduated nearly 80 percent of his players. The national average for Division I schools is 42 percent. He endowed two chairs, one in history and one in law, and he raised millions for the library. He's doing the same at Texas Tech, donating $10,000 to a fund that's now raised $100,000. To increase graduation rates, he wants the NCAA to adopt this rule: Revoke a team scholarship for every player who doesn't graduate within five years. (Under that sort of stricture, some NCAA teams wouldn't have any scholarships left.)

Offline DrewsDad

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2016, 02:03:18 am »
Yes, Bobby Knight, a great leader, motivator, mentor and basketball coach.

He endowed two chairs, one in history and one in law,
...and he endowed one across the basketball court.

Didn't he say Trump was great because he would push the button?

Offline Fantom

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2016, 02:09:59 am »

Meanwhile, Donald Trump received the endorsement of legendary Indiana Hoosiers basketball coach Bobby Knight,

Don't leave out the endorsement that trump spoke highly of, from Mr Rapist himself.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

A-Lert

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2016, 02:15:03 am »

Maybe you can provide a link to that?

Offline DrewsDad

A-Lert

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2016, 03:50:08 am »

No.  Former Hoosiers' basketball Coach Bobby Knight said Donald Trump could be as good a president as Harry Truman in that he wouldn't be afraid "to drop the bomb" like Truman did in World War II.