Author Topic: Nothing that Happened Today Changed Anything  (Read 18457 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Nothing that Happened Today Changed Anything
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2016, 01:30:42 pm »
It would help if you read what he said about Bigun's wanting Hillary in the WH.....

After you do, calm down, and come back and edit or delete this post.

Thank you.   :patriot:

btw, I am giving and grading finals at two different Universities, and am volunteering as well.  The last thing in the world I would ever do is "stalk" any poster on this forum.  Especially one who appeared on the scene to attack long time conservative posters of being Democrats.   I am not "harassing" him.  I am defending our friend Bigun.............. which is perhaps what you should be doing when he is accused of supporting Hillary rather than defending the one doing it.

Bigun's not a child.  He wears big boy pants and can defend himself.

He doesn't need you to run at Mesaclone every time he responds to a members.

Truth is, Mesaclone is an extremely thoughtful and diplomatic poster.   I put him up in the same rarefied air as MAC or Victor, and others in our family.   Posters who command respect without seeking any.

Just because he doesn't dress in all black and ride a black horse you like....... :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2016, 01:32:48 pm »
In this case I have!

And That wouldn't be me helping Mrs Clintoon! The would be your boy Donald AND his mindless minions!

LOL!  See?   You guyz simply can't help yourselves.

"Yahoos"...."Scumbags"...."mindless minions".....

keep it up, Earl!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2016, 01:34:42 pm »

You can count on it David!  Bet your last $ on it in fact!  :seeya:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Leto

« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2016, 01:50:42 pm »
If you believe Trump wouldn't appoint more conservative justices than Clinton would, you've left behind all sense of reason and rationality. I get that people may not like Trump, but pretending that he and Hillary are the same...politically...is just the worst kind of self justification you could possibly imagine.

Well as a Trump supporter any ideas what Trump and his good pal BJ Clinton discussed during their hour long phone call just before Trump announced?

Epstein? How to destroy the pubs party?

"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2016, 01:54:48 pm »
sink and Bigun...you both know personal attacks are not allowed..consider this a warning.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2016, 02:01:12 pm »
sink and Bigun...you both know personal attacks are not allowed..consider this a warning.

Didn't read upthread did you?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2016, 02:24:17 pm »
So getting back to the point of the earlier discussions and setting aside the  :chairbang:, what does the Trump campaign plan to do to bring back the #nevertrump group other than telling them to get lost?  Even given that the GOP may well stop trying to keep him out of winning the first vote, it's obvious a lot of Republicans right now are saying no under any circumstances.  I'm not yet seeing how Trump could win the GE even with an undivided Party.  Denying there's a problem doesn't seem to be working.  :pondering:
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2016, 02:26:46 pm »
So getting back to the point of the earlier discussions and setting aside the  :chairbang:, what does the Trump campaign plan to do to bring back the #nevertrump group other than telling them to get lost?  Even given that the GOP may well stop trying to keep him out of winning the first vote, it's obvious a lot of Republicans right now are saying no under any circumstances.  I'm not yet seeing how Trump could win the GE even with an undivided Party.  Denying there's a problem doesn't seem to be working.  :pondering:

It doesn't matter, even with the #nevertrump people, the election is basically a lost cause. We should concentrate on placating the Trump people and saving the Senate and House. And the USSC.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2016, 02:32:39 pm »
If you believe Trump wouldn't appoint more conservative justices than Clinton would, you've left behind all sense of reason and rationality. I get that people may not like Trump, but pretending that he and Hillary are the same...politically...is just the worst kind of self justification you could possibly imagine.

Prove it. Trump is a lifelong liberal, Clinton supporter, and there is simply no evidence other than his current self-serving words to suggest otherwise.  And as Trump himself has said, he lies in negotiations when it suits him, although he can't quite bring himself to be that honest and calls his lies "truthful hyperbole" instead.  You can have the truth or you can have the hyperbole, but you cannot have both.

Trump's past - the evidence - says he'll appoint justices who for all practical purposes will be as liberal as any Clinton would appoint; the only thing that says otherwise is Trump's own "truthful hyperbole."   I'll take the hard cold facts; you can keep the lies, I mean "truthful hyperbole."

Bill Cipher

« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2016, 02:34:32 pm »

Careful Bigun, DCPatriot is either a secret moderator or has a moderator in his pocket. You'll get the zot from him sooner or later if you continue to challenge him. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2016, 02:35:06 pm »
It doesn't matter, even with the #nevertrump people, the election is basically a lost cause. We should concentrate on placating the Trump people and saving the Senate and House. And the USSC.

Donald Trump does not want to be president and never will be! His sole purpose was and is to remove all the legitimate potential opponents of friend Hillary from the playing field and he has been quite successful in that endeavor.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2016, 02:36:24 pm »
Careful Bigun, DCPatriot is either a secret moderator or has a moderator in his pocket. You'll get the zot from him sooner or later if you continue to challenge him.

So what? If that happens it will just have to happen because I have no intention to stop!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2016, 02:37:30 pm »
So what? If that happens it will just have to happen because I have no intention to stop!

Fair enough!  I'm with you on that.  Just want to make sure you're proceeding with eyes wide open!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2016, 02:41:02 pm »
Fair enough!  I'm with you on that.  Just want to make sure you're proceeding with eyes wide open!

LOL! I've been here for quite some time now and I'll assure you that my eyes are WIDE open!  I DO thank you for your concern however!  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Technical
« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2016, 02:43:20 pm »
Donald Trump does not want to be president and never will be! His sole purpose was and is to remove all the legitimate potential opponents of friend Hillary from the playing field and he has been quite successful in that endeavor.

I don't believe Trump is in a conspiracy to get Hillary elected. I think the whole thing is a vanity thing for Donald. He loves to be loved, and when he's at his rallies, he is loved. And all this media he loves as well. What he doesn't love is spending money.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2016, 02:45:15 pm »
I don't believe Trump is in a conspiracy to get Hillary elected. I think the whole thing is a vanity thing for Donald. He loves to be loved, and when he's at his rallies, he is loved. And all this media he loves as well. What he doesn't love is spending money.

OK! I have no problem with honest disagreement! I do stand by what I said however!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2016, 03:30:01 pm »

I'm with you on the second part.  Not yet sure he can't pull it out in spite of every poll showing he can't.

• Technical
« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2016, 03:32:13 pm »
I'm with you on the second part.  Not yet sure he can't pull it out in spite of every poll showing he can't.

Until I see a shred of evidence to the contrary, I will assume he cannot. There is some movement in some outlier polls I guess. I think a lot of bitter and dejected Sanders supporters might briefly swing his number closer to Hillary. If they will be retained, that remains to be seen.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2016, 03:32:44 pm »

I know I've heard that since day one.  But what evidence do you have of that other than just your opinion, and how do you see it playing out after the Convention?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2016, 03:40:18 pm »
I know I've heard that since day one.  But what evidence do you have of that other than just your opinion, and how do you see it playing out after the Convention?

His entire life history!

First and foremost the media is going to unleash unshirted hell on Donald and he, being e the narcissist he is, will go completely off the rails as a result leaving the field wide open for her thighness!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2016, 03:45:01 pm »
Didn't read upthread did you?
@Bigun   @mystery-ak
"Bigun...you both know personal attacks are not allowed..consider this a warning."

Bigun, I sign up and you are here and now you have a warning.  Being the lovable person you are  :laugh: don't get tossed off here.   :nono: 

I remember when Trump first started in this campaign, I read he met with Bill Clinton BEFORE he signed up to run.  I thought that was very strange.  I don't know if you are wrong or right about Trump doing this to assure Clinton wins but why meet with Bill Clinton just before signing up? 

My opinion is, Trump is a used car salesman with no morals, no core belief except for himself.   He gets what he wants or destroys those around him, blaming all his errors on someone else. 

Based on his past behavior, I think he has a learning disability and I have tested over a thousand learning disabled children (assoc. school psychologist, psychological examiner, professional counselor).  His early behavior suggests he has such a disability.  His father said Trump was difficult to control when a young child.  Trump physically attacked his music teacher in the third grade; he would have been 8 years old.  What do you do in music class?  Sing.  I don't think he could read the words to a song or either was not able to pronounce the words.  The teacher likely encouraged him to do what he could not do, so he attacked him to stop the situation pointing out his disability.

Then, his behavior was so poor at age 13, he was sent away from home to a military school to try to change his behavior.   He acts out when he can't perform.  Creating chaos stops the focus on his inability.

I think he doesn't use a teleprompter because he can't read the words.  Now, he had a teleprompter for the first time when he spoke about foreign policy this week.  I would bet the words on there were very simple.

His speech pattern also suggests a learning disability.  He seldom speaks a complete sentence - his words are disjointed, said in random and he repeats the same words over and over.  Language experts evaluated his spoken language during the debates to be at a fourth grade level.  I believe that to be correct.

Bigun, I wouldn't be able to post this on the other website now without being banned.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2016, 03:47:51 pm »
His entire life history!

First and foremost the media is going to unleash unshirted hell on Donald and he, being e the narcissist he is, will go completely off the rails as a result leaving the field wide open for her thighness!

It might well happen simply because he will believe that style that swept him into the GE will work during the GE.  I don't see him doing it to purposely lose as his ego would beat him over the head for it.  And if he hasn't considered how the media will swarm over him, he needs to start thinking about that.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2016, 03:56:45 pm »
@Bigun   @mystery-ak
"Bigun...you both know personal attacks are not allowed..consider this a warning."

Bigun, I sign up and you are here and now you have a warning.  Being the lovable person you are  :laugh: don't get tossed off here.   :nono: 

I remember when Trump first started in this campaign, I read he met with Bill Clinton BEFORE he signed up to run.  I thought that was very strange.  I don't know if you are wrong or right about Trump doing this to assure Clinton wins but why meet with Bill Clinton just before signing up? 

My opinion is, Trump is a used car salesman with no morals, no core belief except for himself.   He gets what he wants or destroys those around him, blaming all his errors on someone else. 

Based on his past behavior, I think he has a learning disability and I have tested over a thousand learning disabled children (assoc. school psychologist, psychological examiner, professional counselor).  His early behavior suggests he has such a disability.  His father said Trump was difficult to control when a young child.  Trump physically attacked his music teacher in the third grade; he would have been 8 years old.  What do you do in music class?  Sing.  I don't think he could read the words to a song or either was not able to pronounce the words.  The teacher likely encouraged him to do what he could not do, so he attacked him to stop the situation pointing out his disability.

Then, his behavior was so poor at age 13, he was sent away from home to a military school to try to change his behavior.   He acts out when he can't perform.  Creating chaos stops the focus on his inability.

I think he doesn't use a teleprompter because he can't read the words.  Now, he had a teleprompter for the first time when he spoke about foreign policy this week.  I would bet the words on there were very simple.

His speech pattern also suggests a learning disability.  He seldom speaks a complete sentence - his words are disjointed, said in random and he repeats the same words over and over.  Language experts evaluated his spoken language during the debates to be at a fourth grade level.  I believe that to be correct.

Bigun, I wouldn't be able to post this on the other website now without being banned.

Thank you Victoria!  I won't!

And you can relax now as you are no longer in that environment and can post your honest opinions without any worries!

BTW: I totally agree with your assessment of Trump!  He is heavily invested in the Clinton crime machine and can't afford to see it fail!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2016, 04:14:34 pm »
Out on the road. 

FYI...Bigun and I are FB friends.   I luv him

:whistle:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2016, 04:16:10 pm »
Out on the road. 

FYI...Bigun and I are FB friends.   I luv him

:whistle:

Not anymore we're not!

Can't hang with Trump propagandists!

- J. R. R. Tolkien