Author Topic: Cruz Officially Eliminated From First Ballot Victory  (Read 6310 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Cruz Officially Eliminated
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 04:45:37 am »
"Daddy!"
"It was Daddy!"
"I want my Daddy!"
"Run to Daddy!"
"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy"

Either a mental illness, or a cult.

I tried my damnedest to avoid using "cult" in describing his followers. Afterall I have more than one family member that has drank the Kool Aid. But I can avoid it no longer. What I see happening far surpasses the Lord worship craziness we saw with Obama in 2008. And Obama had elementary kids singing songs honoring him.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:48:04 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2016, 04:45:57 am »
Well, one thing is for certain: your post is predicated on a demonstrable lie. Care to explain why you would post something so easily debunked? So clearly BUNK?

Officially eliminated from first ballot.  My bad.  Keep hope alive, Sneaky Teddites!
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2016, 04:46:17 am »
I don't really know what else to say other than you actually watched "Hillary's" speech, and also what the hell is a "thoughtful Republican?"  Is a "thoughtful Republican" one that would vote for her over Trump? 

Up is down on this wacky site.  The meltdown is suberb.

Thanks to you people I'll have to listen to her cackle and screech for the next eight years.  Might as well get adjusted to it in my spare time. 

Those were her words, and yes she was asking Republicans to come to her side.  Not demanding they git on tha durn train er GIT RUNNED OVER.   

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2016, 04:47:34 am »
Trump Donated $25,000 to Terry 'Let Criminals Vote' McAuliffe

Frank - with all due respect, you're distracting from the main point with jabs about McAuliffe and pictures of Clinton.

Think about it. The easiest way to handle this thread is for every reply to simply say, "This is a lie." Because it is. If this guff was posted and every response was, "This is a lie," the entire post loses credibility. The only responses that you could get would be about whether it is a lie or not. In which case, we could dismantle this foolishness lickedty-split.

So - make them answer for their lie, not about who had a picture taken with who or whether or not Trump gave money to McAuliffe.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2016, 04:50:30 am »
Officially eliminated from first ballot.  My bad.  Keep hope alive, Sneaky Teddites!

Incorrect again. Another lie.

Here - I will explain with small numbers and simple terms, so there can be no confusion:

Let's say a candidate needed 6 of 10 votes to "secure" the nomination. If three candidates each received 3 votes apiece, with one vote still outstanding, would all of those candidates be ELIMINATED?
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Cruz Officially Eliminated From First Ballot Victory
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2016, 04:53:21 am »
It's been in the news today how Cruz is vetting possible VP choices; I even heard Carly was submitting her tax returns to the Cruz organization.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/26/politics/carly-fiorina-ted-cruz-vice-president-vetting-tax-returns/index.html

Thought I'd already posted this but I didn't see my post.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2016, 04:53:56 am »
I tried my damnedest to avoid using "cult" in describing his followers. Afterall I have more than one family member that has drank the Kool Aid. But I can't avoid it no longer. What I see happening far surpasses the Lord worship craziness we saw with Obama in 2008. And Obama had elementary kids singing songs honoring him.

Yeah, wait until you see the Trump Youth Orchestra I'm directing!

Meanwhile, Cruz's own dad says that God wants his son to be President.  But no, that's not the sign of a cult at all!   :amen:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2016, 04:54:49 am »

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2016, 04:55:12 am »
Frank - with all due respect, you're distracting from the main point with jabs about McAuliffe and pictures of Clinton.

Think about it. The easiest way to handle this thread is for every reply to simply say, "This is a lie." Because it is. If this guff was posted and every response was, "This is a lie," the entire post loses credibility. The only responses that you could get would be about whether it is a lie or not. In which case, we could dismantle this foolishness lickedty-split.

So - make them answer for their lie, not about who had a picture taken with who or whether or not Trump gave money to McAuliffe.

Trump donated $5000 to Cruz's PAC.

Is that a lie?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2016, 04:56:23 am »

You are using rational thought to deal with the irrational.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2016, 04:57:32 am »
I win.  You lose.  I like winning, and I called it.

========================================

Actually, it was an easy call.

;>)

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2016, 04:59:32 am »
Trump donated $5000 to Cruz's PAC.

Is that a lie?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China... and the lie upon which your post is predicated?

Are you avoiding addressing the lie because you know it is so easily debunked and you don't want to look foolish? I'll repeat...

Let's say a candidate needed 6 of 10 votes to "secure" the nomination. If three candidates each received 3 votes apiece, with one vote still outstanding, would all of those candidates be ELIMINATED?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:59:55 am by bolobaby »
1. Trump is never wrong.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2016, 05:03:26 am »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-primary-caucus-results

Connecticut - 58.3%

Delaware - 60.8%

Maryland - 56.5%

Pennsylvania - 57.4%

Rhode Island - 64.1%

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2016, 05:07:27 am »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-primary-caucus-results

Connecticut - 58.3%

Delaware - 60.8%

Maryland - 56.5%

Pennsylvania - 57.4%

Rhode Island - 64.1%

Those are SOME numbers!   :laugh:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2016, 05:12:05 am »
Birds of a feather....

For the record, that pic was taken at Donald and Melania's wedding.
Which was the first and ONLY time Melania had ever met the Clintons.
They are not good friends! **nononono*

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2016, 05:14:17 am »
Still waiting for an answer as to why this post is not predicated on a lie...

Still getting inane and irrelevant responses...

The question is:

1. Trump is never wrong.

A-Lert

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2016, 05:14:28 am »

Connecticut - 58.3%

Delaware - 60.8%

Maryland - 56.5%

Pennsylvania - 57.4%

Rhode Island - 64.1%

Only broke 60% in two states?  8black day :laughingdog:

A-Lert

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2016, 05:16:34 am »
For the record, that pic was taken at Donald and Melania's wedding.
Which was the first and ONLY time Melania had ever met the Clintons.
They are not good friends! **nononono*

Truth and facts aren't that important to the anti-Trumps.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2016, 05:18:41 am »
Still waiting for an answer as to why this post is not predicated on a lie...

Still getting inane and irrelevant responses...

The question is:

Why don't you read the OP again, and the title.  I admitted I got it wrong, and I corrected it.  See, that was easy!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2016, 05:19:56 am »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2016, 05:28:13 am »
Why don't you read the OP again, and the title.  I admitted I got it wrong, and I corrected it.  See, that was easy!

Nice try, but you link to an article whose title is, "IT’S OFFICIAL=> Ted Cruz Is Mathematically ELIMINATED from GOP Race – With Chart"

Furthermore, the highlighted (bold *and* red) of the article states:

"Ted Cruz is eliminated.
It is clear that Cruz was eliminated tonight.
It's over."

Your source material is a blatant lie and obvious attempt to mislead people, even with the qualifier "outright" tacked on to a couple spots.

Propaganda, pure and simple, even if you try to do a quick change when you are caught with your hand in the cookie jar.
1. Trump is never wrong.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2016, 05:36:00 am »
Drudge headline said Eliminated, then click and article headline says:

IT’S OFFICIAL=> Ted Cruz Is Mathematically ELIMINATED from GOP Race – With Chart

:shrug: :shrug:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2016, 05:48:08 am »
Cruz was elimated after NY.

But for all Trumps yuge winning, he's still about 300 delegates short. He won slightly over 100 tonite in the most liberal part of the country.

Impressive? Not.
The Republic is lost.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2016, 06:05:48 am »

What is the deal with this pic from the 70's with Trump his exec VP at the time, Louise Sunshine?