Author Topic: TRUMP CAMPAIGN CHIEF/LOBBYIST MANAFORT: Yeah, We’re Secretly Working With Mitch McConnell  (Read 474 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Paul Manafort is the new head of Donald Trump’s campaign. A longtime Washington insider and heavy duty lobbyist for third world dictators, Manafort appeared this morning on Fox News Sunday and inadvertently let slip some revealing truths.

MANAFORT: …What we’re trying to do right now is work with the Mitch McConnells who we didn’t depose in Kentucky even though he won the election and we worked with him to put a unity slate together. We’re trying to bring the party together. That’s what —

WALLACE: Wait, because I think this is interesting. You’re saying that you’re working with the Senate majority leader, who to a lot of the grassroots is a symbol of the problem?

http://www.trevorloudon.com/2016/04/trump-campaign-chieflobbyist-manafort-yeah-were-secretly-working-with-mitch-mcconnell/

Bill Cipher

So now Trump is working with one of the "squishies" who is so hated on FR?  What does JimRob have to say about that?

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Hey wait I thought Trump was a dictator like Hitler.
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline sinkspur

So now Trump is working with one of the "squishies" who is so hated on FR?  What does JimRob have to say about that?

Manafort's working with McConnell.  Trump wants plausible deniability, just as he did on his "two Trumps" nonsense.  Good cop, bad cop routine with Trump as the bad cop.

Trump's gotta keep the sheep in the corral, so he can rant and rave against "the establishment" while his guy sucks up to "the establishment."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

I always shake my head at these Trumpdumb *bleep* post was removed for language and personal insults.-R4T

Namecalling in the first 9 words. 

Didn't read a word after it.  Way to persuade people.  Stompy feet and whining isn't a good look for a supposedly grown man.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 06:29:32 am by Repub4Trump »
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline libertybele

Namecalling in the first 9 words. 

Didn't read a word after it.  Way to persuade people.  Stompy feet and whining isn't a good look for a supposedly grown man.

:silly:  I can't believe you even stated that.  Really?  "Stompy feet and whining isn't a good look for a supposedly grown man."  What the hell kind of look do you think Trump projects?  That of Stompy feet and whining!!   :silly: :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
:silly:  I can't believe you even stated that.  Really?  "Stompy feet and whining isn't a good look for a supposedly grown man."  What the hell kind of look do you think Trump projects?  That of Stompy feet and whining!!   :silly: :silly:

Yeah anti-establishment.  Right.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.