Author Topic: Cruz Campaign Vetting Carly for VP  (Read 2559 times)

Offline AnybodyButaDem

Re: Cruz Campaign Vetting Carly for VP
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2016, 02:37:05 am »
Trump had to hire people to teach him how to read a teleprompter and write coherent speeches for him. He is a moron who can barely tie his shoes. How can he vet anything on his own?

It's both funny and telling that you think that's a negative.  Trump has given more speeches and pitches in his business life with just notes, or off the cuff, than every other dullard candidate left on both sides.

You know who reads a teleprompter as good as any politician I've seen?  The sissy Marxist in the White House right now.  Yay TOTUS!!
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2016, 02:38:49 am »
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.”   

No worries, Bigun.  I consider you to be lost, not dead.  So I'll keep arguing with you until your reason returns.     Promise.   :kisses2:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2016, 02:43:59 am »
I would happily vote for this ticket!  :patriot:

Me too.  Good choice.   She is strong on the issues. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.