Author Topic: Trump Destroys Kasich’s Eating Style: ‘I Have Never Seen a Human Being Eat in Such a Disgusting Fashion’  (Read 6973 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Click play.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 06:09:54 pm by AbaraXas »

Wingnut

The only way I wish to see donald eat is thu a feeding tube.

Bill Cipher

Wow.  Trump certainly knows how to go for the policy jugular.  Too bad he wasn't there to advise Bush I on the politics of throwing up on the Japanese prime minister!

Maybe we've finally found something political Saint Donnie is good at:  dining protocol. 

Offline NavyCanDo

Wipe food off their shin?

You know, I only mistype a word so I can get the satisfaction of knowing a Trumpster had read my comments. And you certainly do. Maybe one of us will post something someday that will finally get through and wake you up to what you are about to do this election - vote for a NY Liberal.         Naaaagh! What was I thinking?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

A-Lert

Naaaagh! What was I thinking?

I was wondering if you were.

Offline Rivergirl

If Trump's penis is up for grabs, why shouldn't Kasich's eating habits be also?

:nono:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

geronl

Let me guess that the people who thinks the way Kasich eats is a big deal are the same people who think men in the little girls room is a minor trivial issue

Offline musiclady

Let me guess that the people who thinks the way Kasich eats is a big deal are the same people who think men in the little girls room is a minor trivial issue

You can guarantee they are one and the same.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
You can guarantee they are one and the same.....

You'd both lose that guarantee. ;) I'm no less appalled by men in the ladies' room than
by humans eating with the style of beasts or anyone turning the dinner table (or the
breakfast and lunch tables, for that matter) into traps.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline musiclady

You'd both lose that guarantee. ;) I'm no less appalled by men in the ladies' room than
by humans eating with the style of beasts or anyone turning the dinner table (or the
breakfast and lunch tables, for that matter) into traps.

Well, I guess I should have included a caveat that there are exceptions to that guarantee.  ^-^

Say......... a few weeks ago, my husband and I went to the brand new Blues Museum in St. Louis, on its opening day.  I HIGHLY recommend it if you haven't been there.  Because it was opening day, we were treated to live blues performances while we were there.

Good stuff!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 09:34:31 pm by mlizzy »
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline bolobaby

Given the number of affairs Trump has had, this statement has more truth in it than you know.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline NavyCanDo

Click play.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"I have never seen a human being eat in such a disgusting fashion."-Donald J. Trump  https://t.co/tc7yAAW8XH</p>— Stop Trump PAC (@StopTrumpPAC)

April 26, 2016

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Is that a gold plated fork?    He really does live a privileged life.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
True, @ArneFufkin, and here is more proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDD3N6jGnA8

Other candidates wish they had that kind of enthusiasm!   :laugh:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EasyAce

Well, I guess I should have included a caveat that there are exceptions to that guarantee.  ^-^

Say......... a few weeks ago, my husband and I went to the brand new Blues Museum in St. Louis, on its opening day.  I HIGHLY recommend it if you haven't been there.  Because it was opening day, we were treated to live blues performances while we were there.

Good stuff!

I have that Blues Museum on my must-visit list!

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline musiclady

I have that Blues Museum on my must-visit list!

It's AWESOME!  I can't believe we got there on opening day.  Our daughter lives in St Louis, and we were talking about getting there when we visited her last summer, but had no idea we'd be there the first day!

It's beautifully laid out and extremely informative, but I have to break this bad news to you......

Writ large on a big wall are these words:

The BLUES had a baby and they named it ROCK AND ROLL  - Muddy Waters

:dx1:

Offline EasyAce

It's AWESOME!  I can't believe we got there on opening day.  Our daughter lives in St Louis, and we were talking about getting there when we visited her last summer, but had no idea we'd be there the first day!

It's beautifully laid out and extremely informative, but I have to break this bad news to you......

Writ large on a big wall are these words:

The BLUES had a baby and they named it ROCK AND ROLL  - Muddy Waters

:dx1:

And I still say that if Muddy Waters was right the blues should have had an abortion. ;)

Offline musiclady

And I still say that if Muddy Waters was right the blues should have had an abortion. ;)

hehe............ I thought of your tagline when I saw that big as life all over the wall.

You'll love the place!

Offline EasyAce

hehe............ I thought of your tagline when I saw that big as life all over the wall.

You'll love the place!

:thumbsup:

Offline musiclady

Might have figured HAPPY2BE A DEGENERATE SUPPORTER would post an old video of GWB. Bush has admitted he had a drinking problem when he was younger and that he then stopped drinking all together.
Totally no class just like his cult leader.

Even people who used to have class lose it when they jump in the tank for Donald.

I don't know what HAPPY was like before, but he now thinks Trump is Jesus and those of us who oppose him hypocritical Pharisees.

It's downright scary........

Offline Fantom

Ultimately.. it is just another reason I will never vote for Scam Wow.

Not  a Kasich man,  I will never vote for trump.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

A-Lert

Might have figured HAPPY2BE A DEGENERATE SUPPORTER would post an old video of GWB. Bush has admitted he had a drinking problem when he was younger and that he then stopped drinking all together.
Totally no class just like his cult leader.

Civility?