Author Topic: Trump coins new nickname for rival: '1 for 38 Kasich'  (Read 432 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump coins new nickname for rival: '1 for 38 Kasich'
« on: April 25, 2016, 02:07:42 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/277482-trump-coins-new-nickname-for-kasich-1-for-38-kasich

April 25, 2016, 09:37 am
Trump coins new nickname for rival: '1 for 38 Kasich'

By Rebecca Savransky

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump coined a new nickname for rival John Kasich: "1 for 38 Kasich."

"Lyin' Ted Cruz and 1 for 38 Kasich are unable to beat me on their own so they have to team up (collusion) in a two on one. Shows weakness!" Trump tweeted Monday morning.

"Shows how weak and desperate Lyin' Ted is when he has to team up with a guy who openly can't stand him and is only 1 win and 38 losses," he tweeted minutes later.

Donald J. Trump

‎@realDonaldTrump

Lyin' Ted Cruz and 1 for 38 Kasich are unable to beat me on their own so they have to team up (collusion) in a two on one. Shows weakness!
6:54 AM - 25 Apr 2016

Donald J. Trump

‎@realDonaldTrump

Shows how weak and desperate Lyin' Ted is when he has to team up with a guy who openly can't stand him and is only 1 win and 38 losses.
6:59 AM - 25 Apr 2016

Trump has taken to calling rival Ted Cruz "Lyin' Ted," but had not yet come up with a nickname for Kasich.

His tweets come a day after Cruz and Kasich announced a coordinated strategy to split the upcoming primary states in hopes of denying Trump the nomination. Kasich will clear a path for Cruz in the Indiana primary and Cruz will back down in other states.

In a statement from Trump following the announcement, Trump criticized the plan as a "horrible act of desperation."

He slammed Kasich, saying he "has only won 1 state out of 41, in other words, he is 1 for 41 and he is not even doing as well as other candidates who could have stubbornly stayed in the race like him but chose not to do so."

Trump appears to be referring to all of the states and territories that have so far given delegates.

Kasich has only won his home state of Ohio and is far behind his rivals in the delegate count.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Leto

Re: Trump coins new nickname for rival: '1 for 38 Kasich'
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 02:12:33 pm »
37% Trump has a nice ring to it.
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 02:14:27 pm »

I like it!  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 02:28:20 pm »
I'm not a Kasich supporter, but if Trump likes nicknames, he ought to try this one on for size....Slaughters Hillary Kasich. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

geronl

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 02:29:33 pm »
I bet we all knew a jerk in school who called people names all the time.

Nobody liked that guy.

Offline etcb

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 06:15:05 pm »
Trump Math - 38% = Majority