Author Topic: ******DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE******  (Read 2025 times)

publana

******DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE******
« on: April 27, 2016, 04:40:02 am »
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 07:09:06 am by Rikki Tikki Tavi »

geronl

Re: Megan Kelly Exclusive Trump Interview on FOX May 18
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 04:42:29 am »
I expect it will be a very friendly interview with few hard questions.

Her bosses at the Trump News Channel are very pro-Hillary and they want Trump to win the nomination.

geronl

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 05:33:27 am »
The whole "feud" was phony, I think

Offline BuckeyeTexan

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 06:20:05 am »
I never got the hate for Megyn Kelly. I still don't. She's a hard-hitting journalist. As I tell my friends on other boards, politics is not for whimps. Stay on the porch if you can't run with the big dogs.

Trump claims he is a big dog and doesn't have a small unit. So he should've behaved like a man with a large package instead of a boy who takes his ball and goes home.

Good luck, Megyn. You'll need it.
There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle

A-Lert

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 06:28:03 am »
[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-face-biggest-foe-megyn-kelly-article-1.2614175[/url

Her exclusive interview will air May 17 on the regular FOX network.  Not FOXNEWS.  Highlights of the cuts will be shown on her FOXNEWS show the day after.

Back story:  She stated a few months ago that Trump had been sending her news articles about her and simply signing them "Donald Trump".  Then the calls started in what appeared to be a deliberate attempt to woo her.  When he announced his candidacy, she finally realized the reason.  He thought he irresistible to women.  When she didn't lob softballs at that first debate, his fragile ego was damaged.  Thus the Trump Twitter maniacal tirades and the eeeevil Megyn posts by the Trumpers.

:yawn2:

A-Lert

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 09:26:52 pm »
I never got it either from the Trumpers.  She was fair to Trump and often took up for him; although one would never had known it from his tweets.  At least she wasn't in the tank for him like Hannity and O'Reilly.

Trump's hate I got.  His ego is such that he thought the beautiful Megan would fall at his feet and be his ace in the hole at the debates.  He can't get over himself.

Trump gets more for his money from the media than any other candidate in history, IMO. He is expert in playing them.

A-Lert

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 09:46:14 pm »
If he gets the nomination, sit back and watch how they turn on him.  They pushed him because he was the only unelectable nominee at a time that ANY R should win the GE in a landslide.  Out of a huge field, only Trump was unelectable in the polls and by double digits no less.  Of course the Liberal media would give him the floor and prop him up to aid Hillary.

How are "they" going to turn on him? By ignoring him?

A-Lert

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 11:51:00 pm »
You seriously doubt it?  After the McCain treatment?  McCain went from the exalted war hero to the old, befuddled man immediately after they got him the nomination.

There is tons of footage to villify him in the archives.  Back in the day during Marla and his bankruptcies, he was on the news daily.  He hasn't always been merely the reality show moron, he was America's joke for quite a while.

McCain did it to himself. I was listening to the Michael Reagan radio program when McLunatic went off the rails. It was insanity. That rant makes Trump look like a choirboy in comparison.

A-Lert

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2016, 12:38:18 am »
They all knew McCain was insane when they were singing his praises to get him the nomination.  Everybody that had paid him a bit of attention all the years he had been in the Senate knew.  Just like everybody knows that Trump is insane as well.

Insane? Really? You want to be taken seriously?

A-Lert

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2016, 06:18:50 am »
Mental stability is not a phrase one thinks of when thinking of Donald Trump is it?

Are you an MD? A psychiatrist or psychologist?  Has Donald Trump ever been treated for mental instability?