Author Topic: Attention Americans, This Is Not Our Country  (Read 364 times)

rangerrebew

Attention Americans, This Is Not Our Country
« on: April 25, 2016, 12:30:01 pm »
Attention Americans, This Is Not Our Country
TOPICS:America is no longer our countrybest conservative news sourceR L Grimesuniversalfreepress.com

http://universalfreepress.com/2016/attention-americans-not-country/

For over 200 years Americans have had an almost devout respect for our government and Law Enforcement. I was even a police officer at one time and worked in the Dept of Corrections.

But then something happened. Not quickly, but over time. I saw it coming from the inside. Policemen stopped being policemen and started being Cops. It was no longer a case of protect and serve, but rather an us against them mentality that slowly crept into our police forces. I still believe that this change was not so much the fault of the police, but rather that of the courts and politicians.

More and more liberal judges made more and more decisions that put the officers in the wrong and the criminals in the right day by day. These rulings slowly eroded the duty and honor that most, (not all) officers felt for their jobs. Disclosures of political wrong doing with no consequences popped up almost daily, from the president to the local mayors.

It is no wonder that many officers found themselves thinking that they were the only ones obeying the law and over time many of them developed a superior attitude that only makes things worse. There are still good police officers out there, but most of them are in smaller towns and villages and even they are not immune to this transformation.

Americans have always had self-serving individuals as law enforcement officers, but we have never had as many of them as we do now. These individuals have become a law unto themselves and they feel that they are all that stands between the law and anarchy. Most do not even realize that the ultimate law in our land is that of the Constitution and the rules that are contained within it’s paragraphs. These men and women have eaten the tainted food offered by corrupt administrations and have worshiped at their feet. They have been rewarded with more power, bigger and meaner toys and aided to turn their departments into something from the movie “Soylent Green” or “Robocop”.

There is no doubt in my mind that at some point we will have to put aside 200 years of respect for law enforcement and the overall government and stand and fight the very forces that we have depended on for the last 200 years to keep us safe and protect our property. In such a face-off, many will be injured and some will no doubt die.

But if I am right about this, and I hope I am not, let us not bemoan the deaths of the brave, but rather celebrate that they gave their blood to prove to the world, we are Americans, and we will not tolerate any form of suppression or tyranny. Let us tell the world once again that we are a free people and that our rights come from our creator and that there is no person on the face of the earth that can or will take those rights.

Let us show all would be kings and tyrants that the cost of trying to do so is too terrible and deadly to pay, and while we do not rejoice in such action, neither will we ignore the call to duty that comes from our founding fathers and was placed in our very DNA when our country was born and resides in our hearts and minds.

We are a free people. we will never be oppressed by any government, group of judges, or mismanaged corrupt agency. This is why our founders gave us a bill of rights, so maybe it is time to start using it.

God bless the United States of America.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 12:30:59 pm by rangerrebew »