Author Topic: Mike Huckabee Hired As Contributor In Return To Fox News Channel  (Read 506 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://deadline.com/2016/04/mike-huckabee-fox-news-contributor-return-1201742430/

by Lisa de Moraes
April 22, 2016 2:18pm

Deadline has learned former GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee is returning to Fox News Channel. This time he will be a contributor, Fox News confirmed when contacted for comment.

The former Arkansas governor and bestselling author of “God, Guns, Grits, and Gravy” will provide political analysis across various daytime and primetime programs as well as regularly contribute to FNC’s election cycle coverage.

Last time Huckabee worked at FNC he hosted his eponymous series on Saturdays at 8 PM ET. He signed off his FNC show in January of ’15, after more than six years. “It has been the ride of a lifetime, and I have never had so much fun in my life,” he told his live studio audience back then in announcing his exit, explaining he was mulling another presidential bid and “the continued chatter has put Fox News into a position that just isn’t fair to them…The honorable thing to do at this point is to end my tenure here at Fox….I agree with Fox that this is the right thing and now is the right time.”

Huckabee announced his second White House bid months later, in May – he’d previously run in 2008.  But Huckabee was one of the first in the very large pack of GOP contenders to suspend his campaign this past February after a poor showing in Iowa.

Before serving as Arkansas’ 44th governor from 1996 to 2007 following a run as lieutenant governor, Huckabee had been a Baptist pastor.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Re: Mike Huckabee Hired As Contributor In Return To Fox News Channel
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 03:14:26 am »
He must have endorsed Trump to be hired there.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 03:28:47 am »
He must have endorsed Trump to be hired there.

Yep. His homely daughter is working for Trump so it's like Huckabee's going to pimp Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 03:32:43 am »
Yep. His homely daughter is working for Trump so it's like Huckabee's going to pimp Trump.

They need some variety

Offline UMichConservative

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 04:30:28 am »
FNC finally gives us what we have been craving, another pro-Trump voice.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 04:59:54 am »
Gosh. I would have thought he would have gone back to his wildly popular radio show.

A-Lert

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 05:04:38 am »
Before serving as Arkansas’ 44th governor from 1996 to 2007 following a run as lieutenant governor, Huckabee had been a Baptist pastor.

I suppose being a Baptist pastor isn't Christian enough for the holier-than-thou "conservatives'.